Reviews for Kim Possible: The End
Indri08 chapter 9 . 5/17/2014
Why is this so emotional? I almost cried! Best fanfic i ever read. And i'm still on chapter 8! Again, best fanfic ever
10 write 20 goto 10 chapter 32 . 3/2/2014
Oh, god, that last part- I knew the whole time you weren't gonna just let the truth go, but seeing it written down was pretty chilling.
I nearly didn't start reading this- I took one look at that "Updated" date, and closed the tab. But I am so glad I reconsidered- It'd be an understatement to call this an emotional roller-coaster!
The chapters with Kim's immediate family really struck home, and were genuinely hard to read for it. You managed to perfectly generate a sense of nostalgia for a place which, honestly, isn't even depicted that frequently within the show itself. 'Visiting' Kim's sterile bedroom was equal parts uplifting and soul destroying, depending on how you used it.
At this point, even if the story is never finished, it's sitting somewhere in my mind right up there next to the official canon.
GabrielBlade chapter 32 . 1/1/2014
I discovered this story only yesterday and it was so worth the missed sleep to read it all in one sitting - right from the start, it's been haunting, beautiful, touching, and most of all, an incredible tear-jerker of a story. I haven't read a fanfic that's made me tear up as much as this story has - ever.

I'm kind of glad that I came in with both Book I and II complete, because it was so good to have page after page after page of story to devour, but the unfinished Book III means I've got some time (hopefully not too long!) to build my anticipation for the conclusion... because a story that's been this well written deserves to stand finished as a testament to an amazing writer.
honoradele chapter 32 . 12/21/2013
Standard Request: Please, can we have some more?

I'm not sure where you are going with this story, heck, I'm not real sure where you've BEEN with this story, but I am anxious for the ride to continue!

Great Story!
Reader101w chapter 32 . 4/16/2013
Cool new chapter,

Kim has found a new link into the living realm, although only partly, and was able to use it to save Justy. And now they have to save Mariko.

I wonder what Sensei is hoping to accomplish, or is he already so out of it that he can't see the free will of others anymore?

I hope to read more on this soon.

Keep up the good writing,
reader101w
MrDrP chapter 32 . 3/5/2013
One measure of a story’s success is whether the newest chapter of a story that was last updated a year ago can sustain my interest. This reviewer is happy to report that this latest post did indeed hold my attention. There were engaging plot developments, well-aced moments of suspense, and compelling character interactions.

Especially noteworthy was the way the original characters commanded my attention (and affection). They are the most powerful feature of this well crafted and strongly plotted epic and are a testament to the author’s storytelling abilities.

My only real critique was the very beginning of the installment. I found the description of the volcano to be too elaborate. The prose felt labored; this was especially noticeable since everything that followed flowed so smoothly and even effortlessly.

Overall, though, this was a welcome addition to a complex, powerful tale.
Isamu chapter 32 . 3/3/2013
Great to see another chapter. Things look to be building towards a climax, as Mariko is kidnapped and taken to see Sensei. Also, the part with Kim and Justy was great. I really liked their interaction, and how Kim was manipulating the world though his hands, as she can't do so of her own volition. Like I said, a really good scene. Once again, I'm left eagerly awaiting the next chapter (hopefully it will come out when I need a study break once again? Come on, I'm only in law school for another year and a half!) j/k.
Jason Thomas chapter 32 . 1/27/2013
Welcome back!

You have no idea how happy I was to get an email saying you had updated this story! Thanks for bringing a little bit more happiness and joy into the world, (even though the medium is a rather dark and melancholy story!).

And congratulations on the birth of your son!

Jason Thomas
Uberscribbler chapter 32 . 1/28/2013
Out of curiousity, has it ever occurred to Kim to just tell Mariko to tell Ron that she's there? Then again, I can see why she wouldn't want Ron to know, because the first thing Ron would want to know is why she'd been pulled back, and Kim would eventually slip up and reveal Yuki's part.

That all said, I'm glad to see this was updated, as I'd previously been ignorant of its existance. Please, don't dally on the next update as I'm curious which way the winds are blowing here.
Beckman chapter 32 . 1/24/2013
I have been following this story for a long time. It is, in my opinion, one of the few true epics on the site. The story is filled with action, humor, and some amazing bitersweet moments that stay with me long after I finish reading the chapter.
I have no idea where your taking this story, but I can't wait to find out.
BlueLion chapter 32 . 1/25/2013
I don't know how Mariko would react to that piece of info, but turning to Sensei's path wouldn't be like it - spitting in his face seems like one of the more harmless alternatives.
Slipgate chapter 32 . 1/24/2013
Oh man, this was incredible.

I know I haven't really reviewed previous chapters formally...

I will say this, though... I'm wondering how Mariko will respond to this, if she does get delivered to Sensei and Sensei DOES tell her. Kim hasn't told her all this time.

And when you had Kim realize Justy had never 'heard' her, you had me scroll back to re-read to see if you had really accomplished that... and you had. Wow.

Also, congratulations on the son!
bigherb81 chapter 32 . 1/24/2013
Wow long time no hear from, and you come back with such awesomeness a new kick ass chapter! Kidding, congrats on the baby of course always glad to hear when some happiness drops into someone's life. Just goes to show that life isn't all storm clouds and suck. As for the new chapter frickin awesome job buddy a lot of questions answered yet so many more raised. Really looking forward to seeing how this little turn of events plays out. Especially with sensei's in candy gobbling crazy mode. And kind of getting some of Kim's visions now...not completely but kinda. Lookin forward to the next chapter and congrats again on the new addition give him a tummy raz from bigherb!
whitem chapter 32 . 1/24/2013
I was soooo excited to see that you updated! And now I have some questions and comments...
(In no particular order)
* If snow flakes can't occupy the space Kim creates, why can't she move them? Intention towards something not alive?
* Now we see a glimpse of Sensei's ultimate plan. But I believe once he explains all this to Mariko, I think her reaction will be one that completely surprises him.
* So Kim can touch and manipulate Justy physically. And he can touch her. Something tells me part of the rules of her existence is a combination of Family, and Love. (Too bad he can't see her or hear her though)
* So Sensei only sees Honor in those that Honor him? Seems like I've heard of THAT before. (and it's not a good thing)
* Hirotaka keeps saying "It is impossible". He has no idea how close he is to the answer of why. ("That's Kim Possible. But it's a common mistake.")
* Sensei has a 'Clapper'? Western ingenuity at it's finest, I guess.
* So Sensei's "Honor Path" is not that Honorable. This means his own Honor is way whacked.
* and finally... You keep getting so close to explaining everything concerning why Kim is the way she is (sans the fact that she's dead)... and then you cruelly pull it away. This little fact vexes me so...

Again, an expertly crafted chapter/story, and I cannot wait for the next chapter! (Just don't take a year again. K?)
CajunBear73 chapter 32 . 1/23/2013
Pretty bleak end to this chapter.

Honor, formed by centuries of what Sensei and Hirotaka proscribe may be beyond even the dark history of the ninja.

And I wonder just what will come of it all when Ron learns of this night's results in Middleton.

The new connection Kim has with Justy may be interesting for Ron and Bonnie, and others, to comprehend. If it can be explained.

But now comes discovery.

CB73
Welcome back and congratulations on the little Molloy! Same to the Mrs. also.