Reviews for Kim Possible: The End
Mr. Wizard chapter 33 . 12/17/2017
And it has been far too long since I reviewed anything. It has also been far too long that I have let this one stay unread. You continue to build tension, made all the more effective by showing that a ghost could have so much trouble just getting around. The ending was a classic nail biter. That you divided a chapter gives hope that the next one will come much sooner.

Happy Holidays!
the archduke chapter 33 . 10/5/2017
Thanks for updating! Got super excited when I saw the notice
whitem chapter 33 . 9/29/2017
I am excited, elated, and full of happiness! An update of one of my absolute favorite stories!

OK, it's been about 4 years since I reviewed the last chapter, but I won't dwell on that. I'm still overjoyed that this has been updated.

So, anyway, I bet that looked awfully creepy to Anne seeing a completely limp arm typing on a tablet. I'm guessing that not even a partial message was sent to Ron. And if it was, she actually would have sent her FULL INITIALS TO HIM! Holy crap on a cracker!

Now for the big question. Where will Kim appear next?

I shall patiently await the next update. (Well, as patiently as I can...)
MrDrP chapter 33 . 9/25/2017
Well, this was quite the surprise.

Not the four year gap between updates (been there, done that myself) but all of the suspense you provided.

The most moving scene for me was Kim's encounter with her mother. That was poignant.

Hope Kim's message gets to Ron, that Ron gets too Mariko, and that Ron and Kim get some healing.

By the way, I hate the premise of this story, but that's my fault, isn't it?

Good update. Looking forward to the next installmeent.
JLBShecky chapter 33 . 9/24/2017
Wow, it really brought a smile to my face last night seeing this show up in the inbox once again. So what if it was a little more than 2 years between chapters, seeing one of the few stories that I ever made the time to review a couple times active again just has me so giddy. I know that it is selfish of me, but prefer to see stories that I have followed through to their completion, and for that reason I am glad that you are still alive and kicking.

Anyways...

As for the technical portion of this chapter there were two things that didn't feel right to me. The first was how Wade termed knowing Mariko's location in section II as 'track', now maybe it is just it has been so long that I don't remember them using the term in the past for similar things (in the show or story), but to me something along the lines of 'fix' feels more natural. I know lingo changes over the years, but normally when I think of someone using a tracking device now-a-days it is always "I've got a fix on their location" or something similar.

The second thing that seemed a tad off was in section VI where Kim "hastily guided guided his hand to the icon for a messaging problem she recognized." I think that should be 'program' and not 'problem'.

Other than that they chapter was great as always, I was on the edge of my proverbial seat while reading despite how tired I was due to not noticing that the chapter was up till I was about to go to bed. The cliffhanger was brutal as always, but as always it just leaves me wanting more.

Keep up the good work, and glad to have you back for how ever long it will be, whether it is a week, a month or even a 10 year sabbatical.

-JLBShecky
Isamu chapter 33 . 9/24/2017
It returns! (I have no right to make any comments on that occurrence considering how long my own stories have been on the back burner, so this is just pure delight at a new chapter arriving.)

No better bait to bring in a Ron than his daughter. I just don't really think he's ready for the avalanche of wrath that is also going to bring down on his head. I am eager to see the kappa in action against Ron and co.

Puppeting Justy's hand was a good idea. I wonder if that's going to raise the right sort of questions though.

The bit with Kim and her mom had a pretty decent emotional punch to it. Which makes me wonder how long until Kim slips into madness?

Hope more comes out soon. So great to see another chapter!
CajunBear73 chapter 33 . 9/24/2017
Hope Kim can somehow reach Ron with that message.

Or so much is doomed...

CB73
DrCyrusBortel chapter 33 . 9/24/2017
Quite excited to see this story active again after all these years (heck, I first followed this story three years ago). Always loved this heartwarming, emotional tale.
Now if Ronheartbreaker's Diplomacy in Action would return from limbo as well...
Quathis chapter 33 . 9/23/2017
It was a surprise to see this updated after so long, but a welcome one.

I am wondering what future piece of tech garbage they have that one fall causes a phone to die. I've had a cracked phone for years that still works just fine. Guess quality went down there. Or Kim's supernatural presence did that... which makes some sense.

Hoping some of that warning went through to Ron and the others. Until next time.
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Sorrow, Tragedy, Surprise, Hurt, Anger, Hate and Sadness...

These are the feelings that Kim was feeling!
brmkamps chapter 32 . 7/4/2015
We want more we want more we want more
Love the story but it had been almost two years give us anthor one please
Indri08 chapter 9 . 5/17/2014
Why is this so emotional? I almost cried! Best fanfic i ever read. And i'm still on chapter 8! Again, best fanfic ever
10 write 20 goto 10 chapter 32 . 3/2/2014
Oh, god, that last part- I knew the whole time you weren't gonna just let the truth go, but seeing it written down was pretty chilling.
I nearly didn't start reading this- I took one look at that "Updated" date, and closed the tab. But I am so glad I reconsidered- It'd be an understatement to call this an emotional roller-coaster!
The chapters with Kim's immediate family really struck home, and were genuinely hard to read for it. You managed to perfectly generate a sense of nostalgia for a place which, honestly, isn't even depicted that frequently within the show itself. 'Visiting' Kim's sterile bedroom was equal parts uplifting and soul destroying, depending on how you used it.
At this point, even if the story is never finished, it's sitting somewhere in my mind right up there next to the official canon.
CelendilAU chapter 32 . 1/1/2014
I discovered this story only yesterday and it was so worth the missed sleep to read it all in one sitting - right from the start, it's been haunting, beautiful, touching, and most of all, an incredible tear-jerker of a story. I haven't read a fanfic that's made me tear up as much as this story has - ever.

I'm kind of glad that I came in with both Book I and II complete, because it was so good to have page after page after page of story to devour, but the unfinished Book III means I've got some time (hopefully not too long!) to build my anticipation for the conclusion... because a story that's been this well written deserves to stand finished as a testament to an amazing writer.
honoradele chapter 32 . 12/21/2013
Standard Request: Please, can we have some more?

I'm not sure where you are going with this story, heck, I'm not real sure where you've BEEN with this story, but I am anxious for the ride to continue!

Great Story!