Reviews for Strawberry Fields
Kendran chapter 29 . 3/21
This story has been going on for a while and it is so personal and intimate and it's all the best parts of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I love the divergence it takes in the plot but the characters still feel like themselves making choices that do feel natural to them. I like the interactions with Angel characters. And of course Spike is not "neutered", always a plus. Love everything before, very well written, and can't wait to see more. Be Safe and Well.
Spockluv chapter 29 . 12/19/2017
Just found this amazing story! Can’t wait for more!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/15/2017
This story is positively addictive and beautifully and expertly written. I am absolutely excited for more. Thank you for sharing your awesome talent.
RumorGoddess chapter 29 . 8/27/2017
I just found this story and I love it! This is one of the most unique Spuffy takes I have read. Can't wait for more
Hermione2be chapter 29 . 7/19/2017
Now I know why this story has been saved for more than nine years...seriously hoping for regular updates to completion.
wickedlfairy17 chapter 21 . 7/10/2017
This is freaking amazing
flygirl chapter 29 . 7/1/2017
Just read this whole story over the weekend. Great read.
brendafay chapter 29 . 6/19/2017
love it more please
spike'smate chapter 29 . 6/16/2017
LOVING this so far PLEASE update soon I been waiting since 2009 for updates
JayeMaru chapter 29 . 6/16/2017
I really like this. I think it's interesting to imagine what Buffy would've been like if she'd gotten away from the indoctrination and blame at this pivotal point in her life, with someone supportive to help her move beyond her internal feedback loop. I also like how Fred and Gunn are in her life. I like them as characters in general. But, even more, I like that Buffy has different, less controlling friends to support the new self-identity she's building. I also like that Spike is a strong character, still unashamed to be a vampire, yet able to love her knowing the lunacy of loving his born enemy. I look forward to where your imagination might take this.
JayeMaru chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
This is my first time reading this. A few chapters in, I'm really enjoying it. Good characterizations and sure writing. I like the idea that he was thinking of his plan this early. I look forward to seeing where this goes and really respect that you've come back to it. Thank you.
SalaciousNothings chapter 29 . 6/12/2017
Thank you, thank you for coming back. i enjoyed reading it the first time but can't seem to remember when that was lol. So i still thank you for continuing this story.

i hope that Buffy figures out what she wants because it really isn't fair for her to keep Spike hanging like some sick puppy dog. He really deserves someone who could love him wholeheartedly. I know she is confused and scared but it isn't right to lead him on, use him and run away. Maybe it's time that Spike does his own reflection on what he wants wants for himself and hold Buffy at bay and not exactly wait for her. Maybe physical distance is what they need and start being friends for a change and have Buffy chase after Spike.
FireDragon chapter 28 . 1/4/2017
I love this story so far and I wish you would continue it and finish it. is there anything I can say or do to get you to continue? I am longing for more
Sweet Sere chapter 28 . 3/11/2016
I really really wish this story had been finished. I just reread it and enjoyed it even more than when I had originally discovered this story. By far one of my favorite stories. Really just wish it had been continued.
gottaloveva chapter 28 . 5/20/2014
I love this story! :-) Please update soon! :-)