Reviews for Daydream
Insufficient Nightmares chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
... eh?
dragonflywhisperer568 chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
This was amazing! I wish I had been reading it when it was in the making so I could vote too XD
Takumi-Fangirl chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Okay, not trying to be mean or anything, but I... I think you made Haruhi look like a slut in here. Why? Well, you made her ask Hikaru out (I'm not complaining much in this one, since I'm a HikaHaru)., and then, she didn't object to dating the rest of the Hosts. After that, she kissed Kyouya, then Tamaki, Honey and ALMOST HAD SEX WITH MORI! As if that wasn't enough, Kaoru saw her in her underwear and she actually had sex with Kyouya! And last but not least, she chose Hikaru :L Seriously, what's wrong with this?! This is the weirdest thing I've read on my entire life.

Haruhi is not a slut, unlike this weird Haruhi of yours!
Sakuya-hun.Kuchiki chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
Konnichiwa !
This was actually a good story XD Thanks for sharing !
I just had some problems with the typos, and I think it wasn't much OOC. I'd say just the typos ruin it a bit. Yanno, the entire conposition in their manner of speaking. The thing with "Yadda yadda yadda" without any proper ending.. Meaning *! , . ?* before the end of the quotations XD
But well, nobody's perfect, and I haven't got any beta either XD
I just thought you'd appreciate a constructive criticism as a fellow author ;)
Evi (:
Scythelike chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
it was a great fic because you captured their personalities except haruhi. i really like the idea of all of them dating her but it seems like hormones are going wild in here being unstable and all.

i know i'm a big fan of HikaxHaru but in this fic it doesn't seem right. she practically kissed all the members with her body acting over mind and if it was the couple issue. i think kyouya and haruhi would do best here because he mostly every first of hers. BUT i give you my thanks because you sparked me an interest to KyouyaxHaruhi
LilacLovely12 chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
Yeah, Hikaru did it! He really did it! Yey, *relieved*
KiaKid chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
This is by far my favorite fic! So great! So wonderful! I never thought all of them would show how they all loved Haruhi in their own way! So great! BRAVO! Keep writing! Your really good at it!
KiaKid chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
I love this story! I love this chapter! You captured the characters so well! This is exactly what Kyouya and Haruhi would do in this situation! It took me a while to find a story that had the characters acting exactly like they would in this situation! Good, no GREAT JOB!
Mattie Lawson chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
This was brilliant!
Only problem now is...I REALLY need to read some Kyoya/Haruhi...
EternalShade33 chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
STOP KNOWING THAT IM READING RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWR*chuck norris comes out of the blue* muahahahahahahahahaha... *reads fanfiction*
EternalShade33 chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
WTF how do u still know im reading this O_O
EternalShade33 chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
OMFG HOW DID U KNOW I WAS READING THIS... DO U HAVE MIND READING POWERS?
Blazin' Chen chapter 7 . 3/24/2011
-cries in corner- I feel so bad for Tamaki! I was hoping they would be together ( since they have 3 kisses in the manga and end up being together ) but I noticed there were ALOT of HikaHaru fans that were reviewing this story ._. Oh well, Tamaki and Haruhi is my favorite pairing, but Hikaru and Haruhi is my second! ( Favorite pairing in OURAN. They're not my favorite pairings in the whole of anime world. )
Lavis.LOve chapter 6 . 10/9/2010
I'm fight for Hika in this chappie! But Haruhi and Kyouya I've liked too. But I nearly had a tizzy. Win her Hikaru!
Wherever Girl chapter 7 . 8/18/2010
YES! SHE PICKED HIKA! WOOOOOOOOOOO! *pops champagne bottle* ALRIGHT!

(ahem)