Reviews for That Fairy Tale Love
Elliott115 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Awesome
thefierydeath chapter 28 . 1/31/2013
Okay then. I shall continue to watch! Ps no insult to your writing, but I seriously can't stand the Jonas brothers.
Halfway98 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I really like this fanfic so can you pleeeeeeeeaaaassseee update?
Charmed4ever14 chapter 27 . 8/7/2012
No offense but I'm starting to really hate your story. Freddy and summer need to be together. That's the only reason i actually wanted to read your story. You say that Freddy over reacts?! Well summer left the state just to get away from him! Freddy is a sweetheart with good intentions and summer is stupid and a coward for running away! You just don't run away when you love someone! What a loser move! And Kate? I want to punch her! Freddy obviously feels bad and him and summer need to talk rationally and work it out! And nick Jonas? What a joke. I love the beginning of your story don't get me wrong. Just the last half sucks. FREDDY AND SUMMER TOGETHER FOREVER! If you update then DON'T IT SOON! AND HAVE SUMMER AND FREDDY TOGETHER! That way your story will actually be good!
-oh and kisses on the cheek and head?! What are they 5 years old?! COME ON they are 16 years old god I know A LOT of people who have gone FARTHER than that! BY FAR!
kassie.leach1 chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
No we decided to go get I've cream and eat in summers bushes I love that
cupcakebakingunicorns chapter 27 . 3/20/2011
I don't care that it has been two years! Please please PLEASE finish this story! Thanks! xoxoxoxoxo
cupcakebakingunicorns chapter 15 . 3/20/2011
You realise, of course, that since Summer just turned sixteen, she would be a sphmore in highschool?
adissonantmelody chapter 27 . 1/3/2010
please update soon!
thatgingerprincess143 chapter 27 . 11/30/2009
UPDATE SOON! feddy/summer fics ROCK!
sockstar chapter 27 . 8/30/2009
Wow, this is really awesome. Great story.
princess in progress chapter 27 . 8/29/2009
aw, she cares!

write more.

i might just die of impatience. x]
brightestofallthecolors chapter 27 . 8/19/2009
so, this is honestly one of my favorite stories ever.

when i check my email and i get an email saying you've updated... i basically scream and run around my room and come and sit down and read it.

you are such a great writer. geez. really.

i really love how mushy freddy is. like, i very much enjoy the softer side of him we never get to see. and i cannot wait until freddy and summer get back together(which i hope they will!)

and i mean, i'm looking forward to the nick/freddy drama... but I CANNOT WAIT FOR FREDDY AND SUMMER! :)

keep on writing.

you're amazing!
princess in progress chapter 26 . 8/4/2009
more more more!

this is really good!

i'm so glad you updated!

brightestofallthecolors chapter 25 . 8/2/2009
PLEASE WRITE MORE!

I love Freddy and Summer and I'm dying to know what happens.

I really hope they get back together!

Please write more!

You always leave me on the edge of my seat!
underyourbed chapter 25 . 6/1/2009
girl! i have 1 thing to say to you.

UPDATE