Reviews for End of Summer Screenplay
MalaysianGurlWhoLearnsJapanese chapter 25 . 1/24
Can I say that this is the BEST Whisper of the Heart fan fiction I ever read? I love this, good job!
oddpayer205 chapter 6 . 2/7/2008
i really like it keep it up
emily chapter 25 . 2/4/2008
this is really great!

you have put so much effort into it, and i love the headings to each page. I also love whisper of the heart, this should so be made as the films sequal!

well done
Dr. Vorlon chapter 25 . 11/4/2007
Hey everyone!

Today marks the one-year anniversary of when this fic was first posted! The day Saddletank joined this sight was a very good day indeed. This may have been his first fic, but it wasn't his last (and, admittingly, not his best.) He just kept getting better with each subsequent story, and I'm glad to know the guy.

Here's to (hopefully) another year!
unnamed chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
i love your way of writing the fanfiction on whisper of the heart, my favorite movie. i think u should send it to Studio Chibli so they can make a movie of that because it would be awesome to not only just read it, but see it!
Vook chapter 25 . 5/12/2007
Yes, this is me reviewing End of Summer, at this time. And yes, I am reviewing the Screenplay, it's no mistake, I am not actually meaning to review the novel instead.

So yeah, the first taste I ever got of your stories was actually after I read through "The Attic Room". Heh heh heh. Awkward, I know. I was like, "OMG, it's so beautiful and descriptive and lush, but it's so meaningful and there's so much love and they're just such a lucky couple" and on and on and on. I hadn't actually read End of Summer at the time. So yeah, this "supporter" and "friend" that I've turned out to be really originally just happened to stop by like the horny geek-boy I was. :)

But eventually I read through the novel, kind of just smiled to myself in "feel-good" mode, and immediately went on to read all the way through all 39 chapters of "The Other Side" that were currently up. I was pretty hooked, yes. I treated it all as just one giant story, one giant project.

Reading the screenplay now, I think it's great to see where you started out here. "End of Summer" is sweet, touching, generally (but not completely) lacking the sharp edge you gave to just about all your more recent works. But aside from that, I am really happy to be able to see this screenplay, this bare-bones skeleton, how exactly you planned everything out from the beginning. As someone who (as you know) is just taking my first steps into devoted fanfiction, a lot of other things I had written before also were in screenplay format. Just ideas, with no long descriptive prose.

It is a real treat, to be able to see your youngest thoughts. I just wanted to let you know I'm very happy this is still uploaded here.
Xave chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
wow you are so serious about this :) serious authors are good. I hope my advice helped you in any way, so now you can upload!
Cold Static chapter 5 . 11/6/2006
I think this is my favorite chapter so far! Now I really want to hear Seiji's sing-song voice! lol