Reviews for The Qi of the World
Riverlia chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
brilliant idea and good writing, kinda hard to find a good FFVII Ranma xover. Too bad you abandoned it for 4 years. I'm wondering if there's any chance this will be picked up?
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Haven't seen this one beofre. I like it a lot. Hope you'll continue it one day. Same with 'Where?'
AnFan-n-More chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Oh well, not enough to judge, and I don't like Naruto, so... Hope you have fun with your writing. Good luck in the future.
ChibiKakei chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I rather like this crossover too~ Hope to see more of this! Hopefully~ :3
Jammin-2099 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I think this story has a lot of good potential, and you have my attention on it already with just this chapter, which is what a good opening chapter is supposed to do.

Please continue.

Sincerely,

jammin-2099
AlexDrexler chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
To be honest, I wasn't expecting much from a 3-year old, single chapter story, but I was honestly (and pleasantly) surprised. Not only is the story idea solid, but you have a nice writing style as well. Maybe you could dust this off and give it another try?
Yukiko of the Hidden Mist chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
good story. but its ki, not qi and i belive you mean tai chi not tai qi. other that that it is quiet funny in parts for being the first chapter.
DeltaKyuubi chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
cool story cant wait till you update
jkerrson1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Wow, that was a great story, and i would really like it if you would update! this is a rather unique story and I really liked it!
Blackdex chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Um, Okay. I would like to see more of this one. Ciao
Mr.Staypuft chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
nice story. I would like to see the next chapter. You are going to right a new chapter right?
Aquawyrm chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
I look forward to the next update. I can also see your logic, about how Tai Chi would be like taking a dip in mako...and I suppose he isn't getting any of the normal side-affects because it was done in a more natural way, not the JENOVA-infused mako baths used by the Shin Ra.

The glow in Ranma's eyes isn't SOLDIER glow, it's mako poisoning.

The difference is thus:

The JENOVA in SOLDIERS is what makes them so agressive. The mako is what makes them stronger. JENOVA and mako are like matter and anti-matter, they don't get along. What the Shin Ra scientists did was find a way to make them work together, and that's how you get SOLDIERS.

Though a person with mako poisoning looks like a SOLDIER at first glance.

Also, Cloud is short, not tall.
Kamen Rider Wizard chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Great there going to be a pairing between anyone.
Tamphis chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
So, what was the previous pen name?

Also, I think that having the FF7 crew react with a touch more paraoia wouldn't be a bad thing, especially Barrett and Vincent. However, it is your story and thus your call. I would also like to point out that, gamewise, Aerith gets killed a bit later. I'm sure you know that, but i would like to point out that Ranma isn't the sort to let things like that happen. Also, since He's likely to let himself get killed before another, you might have to come up with some new stuff to keep the FF7 story line working the way it's supposed to. although simply slapping an AU on that wound heals it. ;)

As far as match-ups, can i suggest either Yuffie or Tifa? since Aerith is likely to survive, it would make sense, you know?

Anyway, keep up the good work and update soon!