Reviews for God Bless the Broken Road
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
LOL! I can't believe I never noticed this one before.

Song Fics aren't my thing, but you did a nice job with this one,
bbraeislove chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I always tear up when I hear of Robin's parents dying, and loved how you put that in as well :). Very sweet!
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I really enjoyed this songfic. You did a very nice job with using the song lyrics to compliment your writing as opposed to using the lyrics to prop up your plot. I felt that the song fit well and added an emotional air to the feelings Robin is going through.

One of the details I enjoye dthe most was probably the media swarm after the engagement. I have noticed that, in many stories, the Titans are treated like outsiders. Even though they are surrounded by an air of mystery, they would be well-known throughout the city they protect. I liked that you brought that to the table. Great job!
Twilighthippie1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Aw! I really loved this, it is really good!

I love RobinxStarfire!

~Twilighthippie1 )
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
very sweet, nicely done.

FrostFaerie chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
That was actually very good. I've never heard that song before, but it's good too. I like the part where Beast Boy was right in Starfire screaming so loud. That was funny . Great job.
Matters of No Consequence chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Oh! I love this story! I found in snowstar's profile.(yeah, I'm one of the few who read those stuff..hahah..) Did you know this story is her ONLY favorite story? I mean, if I had a reviewer like that, I'd feel like the most important author on Fanfic!

Okay, back to the story. As I have mentioned before, I love it! And the song..hmm..the lyrics seem I've heard it before..hmm..anyways,

GOD bless!
azarielthebladed chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I had a similar idea, but I wanted to use it as a BB/Rae story.

Well done, though, I conmend you on a job well done.
ttfan111robstar1 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
aw! that was so romantic! *cries* love it!
Prince V chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
W00T! "Counter-RnR"...

Aw...sweet, well written and funny-“Yes Robin, I will gladly marry you!” she screamed- lol, BB was right!

BTW...thx for the review...not really sure how you found such an old story, as people usually just look at the recent uploads but i'm glad you did. After all those stupid flames I was starting to lose faith in that the flames affect me...just that thats all I had gotten for so long that I was starting to lose hope that I would get noticd by anyone but idiots lol. so, thanks again and GOD bless.

~Apahty is Death

-Prince V
Purple Sky Juliet chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Good Job, I liked it!
Stargirl7 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
That was great! Very well-written, and very sweet...I do love Robin and Starfire being together these days...I'll check out the other one shortly, although ANYTHING with BB in it must be read! :)

ThePassionOfTheRose chapter 1 . 8/26/2007

I like it...
Marcelle Hvidsteen chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Very nice story, very relistic. I loved the way Starfire asked for the ring for. It waould probarly be thw way she woudl ask for it. :) Nice.
snowstars chapter 1 . 12/18/2006