Reviews for Elope
redstrawberrychan chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
This is so awesome! I can tell you really love Star Ocean, you wrote this like it was actually happening, and I must say it’s very-very-very well done! You are a fabulous writer!

Fayt and Albel were both very much in character. You wrote them wonderfully! I am running out of adjectives to use here. So let me finish this up quickly, this fic is magnificent and you are a marvelous writer and you deserve way more reviews that you got! Thanks for writing this! And damn, I’m glad I found it!

Adds to favs. D
Nyx Psyche chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
This is a very interesting story. - I think you did a very good job portraying Albel. Much better than I could have done. Please continue this story!
siverrain chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
/Just like here… hands up everyone who believes that those were Albel's true motives! ((glances at silent audience)) Yeah, didn't think so. XD/

*keeps hand down* lol. I know.

'You worms..are my prey...I won't let...anyone else have you...'

Like he's in the best condition to be issuing threats.

But anyway, I love this chapter dearly-especially how Albel calmly stated(like before) that he was going with Fayt regardless of what anyone else thinks.

*sighs* this pairing is far too fun to play with. Looking forward to seeing more!
the-freak-on-your-block chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
E!
Slender Wings chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Excellent *applauds* everyone's very in character...well done!

I'm not sure whether to hassle you or not to continue this soon, cause I don't know if that's your intention...but if you are, I'll be waiting :)
glitch and gremlin chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
This was a really well written, interesting, cute, sweet, yet insightful story! Phew that was a lot...but you deserve it! Great job on this story! Fayt and Albel were in-character. Fayt's problems were realistic and I really felt for the poor blue-haired guy. And Albel was just plain...mm mm mm. :appreciative noises:

I really liked the dialogue between them. I hope you write a follow up or a sequel! I'd love to see what happens to them!