Reviews for Sugar Rainbow Breakfast Cereal
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Hahahaha! Cereal? Famine EATING?! Pollution... now he's so cute... Puppy eyes! Flourishing can be applied to anything with enough practice.
Otter Seastar chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Good grief, that kind of scene plays out in my head every time I read the news. I expected Famine to have invented the cereal, but Pollution would probably approve of it. Vividly done.
FrostedVioletLogged out chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Aha, War coughing "whipped" made me laugh a ridiculous amount xD Honestly though, this whole thing made me grin.
PenPusher4 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
love it, simply love :D !

...*turns into Pollution and gives you the puppy dog eyes* more, pwease ?
PrimaryLotusUser chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Oh...my...GOD! *no pun intended* Pollution is mah favorite from the book, and I always thought Pollution and Famine went together like cereal and milk! *again, no pun intended*

HUG. Youre my hero! :D
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
I love it! The footnotes are especially wonderful. I was wondering: Who else is on the list of horsepersons not allowed to cater the yearly meetings?

Anyway, I love your writing. It's absolutely hilarious.

Happy reading and writing!

G.S.1307
Declaro chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Hah, this is very good. I love the Famine/Pollution dynamic, and War's 'whipped' comment. It's kind of neat to see someone besides Famine taking the food route, if that makes any sense.

Death's comment about the Australian tv personality was amusing in a very morbid way.
Prieda Solo chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
This is so funny. You should write more stories about these four. I especially like the idea of pollution being the new kid on the block.

Quick note: pollution has more than one reason to be proud of breakfast cereals. The amount of waste they generate. I have never understood why a small amount of dried wheat requires a large (usually half empty) polythene bag and a large expance of cardboard just to keep in contained.
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
That's brilliant. I love the way you've written it, and the footnotes XD
firemaiden01 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Yey! I love your story! its cute and funny. It makes famine sound sexy... something I hadn't ever thought.. although i like the idea... )... also the famine/pollution idea, wich btw is totally obvious. anyway it you ever write anything else of the horsemen (famine/pollution, specially ) ) would you let me know plz? btw, I luv War's whipped cough lmao
Seregwen Morthil chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
oh, very funny, very cheeky...

and you know he only did it for the puppy-dog eyes.

or the bambi eyes, whichever it politically correct right now.

anyway, very very good.

please keep writing; i'll keep reading!

-seri

*chuckles*

the australian tv personality...

ha.