Reviews for Naru: Konoha No Kurohouseki
rizza.d.ramirez chapter 15 . 2/14
The chain chakra which kushina used is awesome too and its not a bad thing if naru inherited her mother's attract. Why not used it?
bankai for narus bloodline
what if she has bankai you from bleach the show not the cemical
Empress Tatiana chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
why is her hair black and not blonde
TT chapter 16 . 12/6/2014
An interesting story and I love it. I really love this story, so Please update soon! I'm excited and can not wait what will happen next. Hurry and update soon! I feel sad and disappointed because of your story is not completed. Why? It just that.. your story is best, that I don't want you to stop at here. I love your story! So, when you STOP UPDATE I FEEL SAD and DISAPPOINTED. Can you just update, please.. I was thrilled to read your story.. I really love this story! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
amerdism chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Awesome I hope to see more soon also why not give naruto a Rinnegan or the fan made Kekkei genkai which is a combination of the byakugan, Rinnegan and Sharingan. Sorry I don't know what it's called, I can't remmber its name. Its the dojutsu with the rineggan circles with toma from the sharingan on them and an active byakugan pupil in the centre with no iris and all this on a completely white eye. It's called the yonegan or something. When's the next chapter going to be going up?
Mangaanimea113 chapter 16 . 6/24/2014
Noooooooo continue ONIGAI
Guest chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
Are you fucking ten. Do you not know how to spell and make correct fucking sentences. This is a good fucking story but your grammer is such shit that I don't know if I can continue to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Terrible fucking grammer.
ana chapter 13 . 6/5/2014
No me justaría Naru que tenga colas, orejas y todo lo demás del que posee el kyubi. Me gusta como esta ahora sin nada de esas cosas le hecha ria perder su cuerpo y todo lo demás no. No me agradaría en nada con todo eso jamas
Animelover0115 chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
i vote that naru-chan gets the rinnegan for a bloodline :)
Animelover0115 chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
oh how about for naru's bloodline she has the rinnegan for her bloodline
mirian chapter 16 . 3/24/2014
No por que lo dejaste ahy y por cierto eso de que Naru utilice el ckara del kyuubi y transformarse no me gusta la idea
Ermilus chapter 16 . 2/9/2014