Reviews for Naru: Konoha No Kurohouseki
cool
Gasanechi chapter 14 . 5/16/2010
Will Saskue leave again?
arisu09 chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
isn't the one that sees chakara byakugan & the speed one the sharlingan
Mfoto chapter 14 . 5/10/2010
great chapter :D
xxchibikibixx chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
hello! :D

awesome chapt... one of the best i've seen.

keep it up!

xxchibikibixx
Miss Jester61 chapter 14 . 4/9/2010
so when chapter 13 going to be up i what to now

i like your story keep writingsee you soon bye fo now
Dracoess chapter 14 . 4/9/2010
Good chaper so far. Maybe Naru, and Sasuke get married and have kids thats if Kyuubi alows it, or have Naru have multiple of kids and maybe change Naru's body to have maybe one or two more sets of breasts if it's multiple kids. (litters like normal vixens?)
LAzHellRaiser chapter 14 . 3/31/2010
great story. please continue to update because there aren't that many stories out there as good as this one.
Hakkiforever chapter 14 . 3/19/2010
Wasn't she black haired before?
Hakkiforever chapter 11 . 3/18/2010
okay i get it, the bloodline is sic.

I think it was funny that you put up that vote, then used all of the above.

Making a new blood line, using Sharigan, and Byakugan.

I like the story, keep it up, and plz check my stuff too, i am Hakkiforever.
Yuki Niwa chapter 14 . 3/11/2010
hope he will be open again don't like brooding sasuke and him being cold towards naru just is not fitting after the first chapters
Edward And Bella Lover chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
The Bloodline you should make a new one. you Should combine the first 2 and put some of the same abilities of the Sharingan and the Bakugan with it too. Also Try to get someone like Jiriya of Tsunade to tell her about her parents. This Chapter is Really good too. but You should put Naru's, Sasuke's , etc Point a View. Ow! Make sure to reveal who is sending Naru the scrolls but do it in away that shocks the readers. Like for example, it could be Minato,-her father- Kushina,-her mother- or someone that we don't expect to happen. But I Think It would really shock people if Minato or Kushina or even both send her the scrolls and they meet and become a family, but that's is my opinion. Your the WRITER!
half chinese chapter 14 . 1/28/2010
i wish that you would continue you this story very much i liked this one so much i printed it and that is saying something because i don't print everything
SonicStories101 chapter 14 . 1/25/2010
very amazing! :D if you keep updating, i will certainly read. you have a new #1 fan of this story! _
Artistic-Chaos chapter 14 . 1/20/2010
Yay! Second time reviewing! It is STILL an awesome story! *Squee's* This chapter couldn't have been better in my opinion!

I DO have a question though.

1. How long approximately will it take for the ears to grow? (If they do, seeing as Naru would need prolonged waxes of Kyuubi's Chakra, and Naru may not USE her Chakra again)

2. Will the Sand Sib's and the Sound Attack be feautured in this story?

3. (If yes to question two) Will Sasuke obtain the curse mark?

PLEASE NOTE THAT I DO NOT INTEND TO RUIN THE STORY LINE WITH SNEAK PEEKS OR SPOILERS. I just have insatiable curiousity.

!BabyBlue!