Reviews for Naru: Konoha No Kurohouseki
SonicStories101 chapter 14 . 1/25/2010
very amazing! :D if you keep updating, i will certainly read. you have a new #1 fan of this story! _
Artistic-Chaos chapter 14 . 1/20/2010
Yay! Second time reviewing! It is STILL an awesome story! *Squee's* This chapter couldn't have been better in my opinion!

I DO have a question though.

1. How long approximately will it take for the ears to grow? (If they do, seeing as Naru would need prolonged waxes of Kyuubi's Chakra, and Naru may not USE her Chakra again)

2. Will the Sand Sib's and the Sound Attack be feautured in this story?

3. (If yes to question two) Will Sasuke obtain the curse mark?

PLEASE NOTE THAT I DO NOT INTEND TO RUIN THE STORY LINE WITH SNEAK PEEKS OR SPOILERS. I just have insatiable curiousity.

!BabyBlue!
justine johnston chapter 14 . 1/19/2010
im sorry to be asking this but im wondering if your going to continue this its just that i really like this story very much and woul;d like for it to be continued very much so.
david chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
the bloodlines are : Ice, Wood, Metal, Crystal, Whirlpool, Poison, Bone, Sharingun, Byakugon, Thunder, Rinnegaron, Flash, and Sound
david chapter 11 . 12/28/2009
what about the bone and crystal bloodlines
david chapter 11 . 12/28/2009
lame bloodline
david chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
the 4's a namikaze
Tabycatkitten chapter 14 . 12/25/2009
i love your story so much i hope you update soon i just love sasuke and naruot fem pairings i just find it so cute i dont mind the yoai pairings there cute too but i really like this one update soon.

Tabycatkitten xoxo
dizzydani666 chapter 13 . 12/14/2009
awesome,but of course you always gotta give the girl na
Reiko N Josh chapter 14 . 12/11/2009
YEA! Best STORY EVER! hehe... I have been following this story from the beginning! But i strangly never left a review...I was glad to find you updated! THANK U! please don't give up! I'll be with you from here on out!
KyouyaxCloud chapter 12 . 11/9/2009
update pliz
Lord Patience chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
Lol... I just had to stop and giggle at your authors notes for chapter 3...

You said that you had ideas for a bloodline then, and for your madeup bloodline ideas it was:

"- Some kind of 'Chakra Eye' which makes it possible to see Chakra moving and the way it was molded"

This was called the Byakugan in cannon

"- Some kind of 'Speed Eye' which slows everything around the user drastically down"

This also has a name in cannon. Sharingan.
kiki1234 chapter 3 . 10/16/2009
i vote for the sharingan so if sasuke finds out he might want to avenge his clan with naru. anyway its not my story.
coyote86401 chapter 14 . 10/14/2009
I just found your story. I really like it good work. :)
aNimeINvasion93 chapter 14 . 9/25/2009
good story. but wtf. i thought naru was a black haird girl not a blond.
655 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »