Reviews for Naru: Konoha No Kurohouseki
Ermilus chapter 16 . 2/9/2014
Coolly
AbsolGirl0 chapter 13 . 1/28/2014
OMG! Give her the fox ears and tail, not only will she be even more awesome sasuke would like it too
Fox Akuma chapter 16 . 12/27/2013
In the story Naru: Konoha No Kurohouseki I got confuse because in the beginning you put that naru had black hair and later on she has blonde hair
sam chapter 16 . 12/17/2013
you suke!
KKR chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Greetings this great your story by the way have elemental affinities Naru without his doujutsu?
Forgive my bad english.
midnight2525 chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
can't wait for the next chapter
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Print it, lube it up and shove it up your ass Canon lover.
Dragon-of-Chaos chapter 15 . 1/27/2013
keep it up i love this story
LadyInume chapter 15 . 1/27/2013
MOREEEE PAGESSSSS NOWWWW

naruko.uzuma chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
please continue
LenI'm a girl chapter 13 . 12/23/2012
Yes,I think Naru would look so cool with those, in fact it would be even cooler if she grew the ears and the tail as if she were born with 'em!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
The second level should be able to use more subelements, it'd be way cooler
PervertAnimeOtaku chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
Lol, it would be awesome if she had the Rinnegan! I haven't read all of your chapters yet so I don't know if she already has something, but ya the Rinnegan would be Epic!
•3•
HopeSeiketsu chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
Made up... or better yet rinegan. She already has uzumaki, and senju from her parrents and therefore only needs the uchia... and uzumaki is not related to the uchia except for the rikudo sennin. The are however related to the senju far sooner and the uzumaki actualy inherited two traits from the rikudo sennin. One being the base and primary strain of the rinegan gene, and the other obviously being the rikudo senin' sealing arts. And since the couple is femnaru/sasu you could find a way. Such as naru needing blood transfusion and sasuke being the doner.
PervertAnimeOtaku chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
Cool story, I can just imagine sasuke holding that little orange book with a permanent blush on his face giggling, lol. •3•
645 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »