Reviews for Naru: Konoha No Kurohouseki
Dragon-of-Chaos chapter 15 . 1/27/2013
keep it up i love this story
LadyInume chapter 15 . 1/27/2013

naruko.uzuma chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
please continue
LenI'm a girl chapter 13 . 12/23/2012
Yes,I think Naru would look so cool with those, in fact it would be even cooler if she grew the ears and the tail as if she were born with 'em!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
The second level should be able to use more subelements, it'd be way cooler
PervertAnimeOtaku chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
Lol, it would be awesome if she had the Rinnegan! I haven't read all of your chapters yet so I don't know if she already has something, but ya the Rinnegan would be Epic!
HopeSeiketsu chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
Made up... or better yet rinegan. She already has uzumaki, and senju from her parrents and therefore only needs the uchia... and uzumaki is not related to the uchia except for the rikudo sennin. The are however related to the senju far sooner and the uzumaki actualy inherited two traits from the rikudo sennin. One being the base and primary strain of the rinegan gene, and the other obviously being the rikudo senin' sealing arts. And since the couple is femnaru/sasu you could find a way. Such as naru needing blood transfusion and sasuke being the doner.
PervertAnimeOtaku chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
Cool story, I can just imagine sasuke holding that little orange book with a permanent blush on his face giggling, lol. •3•
Guest chapter 15 . 9/15/2012
i just got a weird craving for ramen
SCREAMM chapter 14 . 9/11/2012
on the end line you say 'blonde hair' but i thought your Naru had black hair?
StrightGuy chapter 16 . 8/5/2012
Great story! I hope u update soon.
Luumus chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
It's ridiculous the amount of grammatical and spelling errors in only two chapter, as is the amount of detail you put into completely inane and uninteresting scenes, namely the whole getting ready in the morning thing, some 5 paragraphs for it, really? And then getting (instantly and without any reason) huge breasts at what, age 12? Are you projecting maybe?
Honestly, I have the impression that I've skimmed through this story once before (maybe even reviewed it) but I just clicked it again because the summary was somewhat interesting, and unfortunately female Naruto stories aren't that easy to find, yet I only manage to read it up to half of the second chapter and only because of the sheer amount of favourites.

Considering that, I will be optimistic and assume you have vastly improved since writing this two most unfortunate chapters, in which case I think it would be wise to re-write them, because I'm quite sure there are a lot of people who will not get pass them, including myself.

Do forgive me if I was too harsh, my reviews can seem that way sometimes.

jasperhale DUHHH chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
any plans to update
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 16 . 6/27/2012
can't wait for more this is really good and i want to know what will happen next
Guest chapter 16 . 6/27/2012