Reviews for Naru: Konoha No Kurohouseki
Guest chapter 15 . 9/15/2012
i just got a weird craving for ramen
SCREAMM chapter 14 . 9/11/2012
on the end line you say 'blonde hair' but i thought your Naru had black hair?
StrightGuy chapter 16 . 8/5/2012
Great story! I hope u update soon.
LaraLumos chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
It's ridiculous the amount of grammatical and spelling errors in only two chapter, as is the amount of detail you put into completely inane and uninteresting scenes, namely the whole getting ready in the morning thing, some 5 paragraphs for it, really? And then getting (instantly and without any reason) huge breasts at what, age 12? Are you projecting maybe?
Honestly, I have the impression that I've skimmed through this story once before (maybe even reviewed it) but I just clicked it again because the summary was somewhat interesting, and unfortunately female Naruto stories aren't that easy to find, yet I only manage to read it up to half of the second chapter and only because of the sheer amount of favourites.

Considering that, I will be optimistic and assume you have vastly improved since writing this two most unfortunate chapters, in which case I think it would be wise to re-write them, because I'm quite sure there are a lot of people who will not get pass them, including myself.

Do forgive me if I was too harsh, my reviews can seem that way sometimes.

Cheers
Lara
jasperhale DUHHH chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
any plans to update
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 16 . 6/27/2012
can't wait for more this is really good and i want to know what will happen next
Guest chapter 16 . 6/27/2012
love it
The Lone Rurouni chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
A very good and interesting story so far. Any updates planned?
BehbaLovesTea chapter 15 . 6/20/2012
This is such an awesome story! I can't wait to see if Naru goes with Sasuke to Orochimaru or not! I hope you don't end the story anytime soon, I loved it! :D
Soutrick chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
looks good

looking foward what there is ahead
Zelga Lim Li chapter 15 . 5/31/2012
is this abandoned? hope not..
vampirekillerbunny chapter 15 . 5/13/2012
this is a good story
Analyn Rockwand chapter 13 . 5/12/2012
Ears and tails! give naru ears and a tail!
Can'tAGirlGetSomeSleep chapter 14 . 4/1/2012
I just remembered, happened to the guy who gave Naru the training scrolls at the beginning of the story?
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Hi! I really like the cute bits in this fic of yours! The whole sexual tension between her and Sasuke is just utterly adorable! However, I do detect a lot of grammatical errors and sometimes your words don't flow so good. I suggest you get a beta reader! It will help tremendously I'm sure! You are already a good writer!

Anyway, do update soon!