Reviews for Naru: Konoha No Kurohouseki
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Hi! I really like the cute bits in this fic of yours! The whole sexual tension between her and Sasuke is just utterly adorable! However, I do detect a lot of grammatical errors and sometimes your words don't flow so good. I suggest you get a beta reader! It will help tremendously I'm sure! You are already a good writer!

Anyway, do update soon!
The Triad Lover chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
Hey Element, I'm not sure if you are aware, but Naruto already has a bloodline. It's called the Rinnengan. I'm not sure how to explain it, but it's the same bloodline limit that Pein has. Great story so far! Keep up the good work.
pensuka chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
hehehe the way sasuke reacted i never get tired of how funny it is
Cuius of Caelum chapter 15 . 2/21/2012
Firstly LOVE this story its awesome, BUT one thing im confused about is Naru's hair color, is it blonde or black? Ive seen her hair be mentioned as both, black more then blonde but still, its confusing. Other then that i love the story and hope you keep writing.
narutogirl103 chapter 16 . 2/11/2012
awesome
BBBBGarden Golden chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
hmmmm... why Naru is a brunet? why isn't she a blonde? And... you know that her father's last name was NAMIKAZE and not KAZAMA, right? And again... why is she a brunette? Her father was blond and her mother was a redhead... it's biologically IMPOSSIBLE that she is a brunete, unless one of her grandparents had black hair it's impossible that she has... and in one of your chapter you said "the blonde girl" but the girl wasn't a brunete? So is she a brunette with black hair or a blonde with YELLOW hair? I'm really confused...

C.U.
BBBBGarden Golden chapter 16 . 1/1/2012
New fan-girl here, but just with your story.

I love your story seriously! But I think the part when Kyuubi said that "Naru is going to transform into a half-demon" a little strange and... I really couldn't place it into my mind at all. It's a little fucked up, please don't take insult it's JUST that part.

So... (it's JUST AN OPINION!) what do you think about make Kyuubi explain that she misundarstand the hole think but it's still cause damage into Naru's chakra coils when she uses Kyuubi's chakra or something like that? Because and about Gaara? (I know, I know that it's UA and all) but in the manga and anime his father "releases" him in the middle of a village that Suna wants to atack and Gaara transforms into Ichibi no Shukaku, and he didn't transform into a half-demon yet ya' know... so that's it.

LOOOOOOVE the Konohagukre Hidden Taijutsu Ougi: Sennin Goroushi with a kunai... hmmm that would be a troublesome move, . HAHAHAHA

LOOOOOOVE even more the SasuNaru moments... S2.S2

You could make Shikamaru more powerful... pooor little guy, he's stuck in a team with badass teammates, but don't make him change in attitudes I love his "troublesomes" moments too much for want it to just desapear... T.T it'd be a sad day.

Hmmmm, i think it's all, please hurry to update.

P.S. My name actualy is Gabrielle, but I didn't have patience to look for a nickname with my actual name that already didn't exist in FF, man! How many Gabrielle there ir O.o, so I put these... I know, really fucked up /
supersaiyan3goku chapter 15 . 1/1/2012
I read every chapter. And I LOVED it! I hope you put the next chapter out SOON. You rock dude! :D
Konoha's NINETAILEDKITSUNE chapter 5 . 12/15/2011
Awesome update soon
Amber chapter 16 . 12/8/2011
you said ch 13 was apreview but it tells you its a preview, not an actual preview... where's the previw?
DragonFire Princess chapter 16 . 10/21/2011
Love the story, Hope you'll uploads the story soon, I want to know what happen next in the story. So Please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?
tutankhamun chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
dog, you gotta update soon, cause like i'm new to fanfic and i will be really disappointed if you don't update soon
zorna chapter 15 . 10/12/2011
Really like the story, looking forward to the next uptate
emptysummer chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
small black skintight shorts spandex. That's what a girl would call them.
DragonFire Princess chapter 15 . 10/2/2011

When will you continue this story?
646 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »