Reviews for Naru: Konoha No Kurohouseki
FirieGurl chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
that was so good and so cute I love ur character on naru and sasuke and skika as team 7 cool update it soon oh it so cute with naru tease sasuke lollol
Tioman chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
That was hilarious! i also like choice 3, why not combine your ideas and make a super eye! write more soon!
Yorozuya Gin-san chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
XD SHIKA SHIKA SHIKA! Continue soon!
FoxBlood chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
lol that was funny...hehe cant wait for the next chapter!

-foxblood
HisNameIsMyNM2 chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
The sharingan would work well in this story. Plus it would give Sauske another incentive to get into a relationship with Naru, the continuance of the Uchiha with another Sharingan user would in theory lead to strong "pure" sharingan weilding children.
bloodbadger chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
I think she should have the Byakugan
He Who Rules With an Iron Hoof chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
SHARINGAN!
Kayvy chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
LOL amazing chapter!

can't wait for the next chapter

I'm quite curious about naru's secret friend too...hopefully well get toknow more about that soon D

PD: I think she should have a new bloodline ability. I specially like the 'Speed Eye'.
Ruiushi chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Ok...my vote is for the new eyes,sounds more instrsting that way. i think your story is really good so far there are not enough naru female-sasuke pairings keep up the good work!
Yami No Kitsune chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
hey i was wait for you to add another chapter. You had me laughing with the sasuke fainting part i couldn't breathe on that. hope you write again. Oh about the bloodline limit maybe you can have her chakra inhanced into a weapon of choice or make her control animals or plants or all element. in this rpg i was in my character could fuse with an animal of each element (like kiba and his dog) lol i funny part is i haven't named it yet. i thought that could be a good bloodline for her since she has kyuubi in her well think about it and let me know. oh i choose 3 ja ne
naru-chan13 chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
BWAHAHA

you, my good person, are my new best friend

and lets give naru the sharningon

wonder how sasuke would react to that

and in the next chappie, you should have naru tease sasuke, either like in chap3 or teaseing how she got him to faint

XP

YEAH! SASU/NARU
chm01 chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
look your story is going great and as for the bloodline what about something like sengan (flash eye), i read the description of the speed eye in your author's notes and i thougth of this:

the idea is that when activated her whole body will accelarate

along with her reflexes and the time she takes to react, this of course will make her faster and stronger in some way,this will cause that she sees everything in slow motion thanks to the fact that she moves and reacts faster, as for another abilities of the bloodline i think you can think of something of something. that is of course if you want to give it to her.

and finally i hope you give her a sword.

finally doing great and update soon
Hikory chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
I loved this chap it was sasuke fainted I wonder if Naru is going to tease sasuke bout it?I wouldn't put it past her,as for her blood line I say that u can make a new bloodline but if u wanted u could mix it with another bloodline.I can't wait for the next chap update soon pleaze.
KingxofxRED chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
This is pretty good so far so don't stop!

(everyone is better at fem naruto fic then me)
naru-chan13 chapter 2 . 11/13/2006