Reviews for Naru: Konoha No Kurohouseki
blackangel chapter 4 . 12/4/2006
This is great!
Odin's Scribe chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
Not bad. The Naru/Sasuke relationship is really coming along. Keep up the good work.
Draonheart0000 chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
nice, plz update more
yaoiuke101 chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
please update
Blaze931 chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
Nice story :) make naru have sharingan plz, lol your chapters are interesting and funny, more funnier then 1 of my stories i believe :) update soon
Hikory chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
Yah they passed.I'm sure sasuke learned from his mistake bout pissing off a female.I can't wait for the next chap update soon pleaze.
Hunter Hatake and Neko Uchiha chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
this great story pleaz write more soon
LittleRedWren chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
I vote for sharingan
lil'carlita chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
nice chapter can't wait for chapter 5
Nightblade888 chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
I like your story. It's alot funnier than most femal naruto stories, and I like that. I'd rather you pick the sharingan or byakugan, which one would be up to you. My reasons are that the two limits you described just don't sound like they could see through genjutsu, except for the chakra eye, which is the byakugan in my opinion. Also, I've seen stories where Naruto has a bloodlimit that allows him to see things in slower motion, and they always seem to mention it once and then forget it. I like your story, and would like to beta for you if you still are in need of one. I haven't done one before, but I figure everyone has to start some where right? I also pm this to you, like you requested, just thought I'd get it out in a rewiew also. Keep up the good work!
He Who Rules With an Iron Hoof chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
did u see my idea for a doujutsu (eye bloodline)? because i really want an author to use it
FirieGurl chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
that was so cute and funny with Naru beating up sasuke lolol so funny girl rule lol oh I though Naru is blonde but it all good update it soon
UzumakiNaru chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
yes! i love this story. and i also like the idea of naru having a new bloodline. i also can't wait for naru and sasuke to kiss again. this time, though, it would be cool if they did it in front of all the other fan girls and fan boys! LOL_
yaoiuke101 chapter 3 . 11/30/2006
please update
peter chapter 3 . 11/28/2006
I want a new kekkei genkai (bloodline limit) for her.

i think you should make it a combination of several blodlines in one huge ass one but it puts her out for several months from the severe pain of gaining the power. if you dont do that im okay but its just a sugesstion.

P.S.: that thing you did to sasuke was super funny lolololol

cant wait till next chappie!
668 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »