Reviews for Naru: Konoha No Kurohouseki
yaoiuke101 chapter 3 . 11/30/2006
please update
peter chapter 3 . 11/28/2006
I want a new kekkei genkai (bloodline limit) for her.

i think you should make it a combination of several blodlines in one huge ass one but it puts her out for several months from the severe pain of gaining the power. if you dont do that im okay but its just a sugesstion.

P.S.: that thing you did to sasuke was super funny lolololol

cant wait till next chappie!
videl87 chapter 3 . 11/28/2006
Hi ya this is a great story! and i think you should give naru to byukugan, because there are a lot of stories out there already where he/she has the sharingan or some other eye bloodline. But make sure that naru doen't get the branch seal! say something that it will interfer with the seal holding kyuubi.
Odin's Scribe chapter 3 . 11/28/2006
Make up a bloodline. The sharigan and byakugan are over used.
SeiryuNoAme chapter 3 . 11/28/2006
*raises eyebrow* This is a really good chapterm especially with the teasing Sasuke part. For the bloodline, you could make a hybrid doujutsu, like a Sharigan with simular ablities to the Byakugan(sp). Overall, I vote for Sharigan. I want to see the reaction on Sasuke's face when it activates.
FirieGurl chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
that was so good and so cute I love ur character on naru and sasuke and skika as team 7 cool update it soon oh it so cute with naru tease sasuke lollol
Tioman chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
That was hilarious! i also like choice 3, why not combine your ideas and make a super eye! write more soon!
Yorozuya Gin-san chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
XD SHIKA SHIKA SHIKA! Continue soon!
FoxBlood chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
lol that was funny...hehe cant wait for the next chapter!

-foxblood
HisNameIsMyNM2 chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
The sharingan would work well in this story. Plus it would give Sauske another incentive to get into a relationship with Naru, the continuance of the Uchiha with another Sharingan user would in theory lead to strong "pure" sharingan weilding children.
bloodbadger chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
I think she should have the Byakugan
He Who Rules With an Iron Hoof chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
SHARINGAN!
Kayvy chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
LOL amazing chapter!

can't wait for the next chapter

I'm quite curious about naru's secret friend too...hopefully well get toknow more about that soon D

PD: I think she should have a new bloodline ability. I specially like the 'Speed Eye'.
Ruiushi chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Ok...my vote is for the new eyes,sounds more instrsting that way. i think your story is really good so far there are not enough naru female-sasuke pairings keep up the good work!
Yami No Kitsune chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
hey i was wait for you to add another chapter. You had me laughing with the sasuke fainting part i couldn't breathe on that. hope you write again. Oh about the bloodline limit maybe you can have her chakra inhanced into a weapon of choice or make her control animals or plants or all element. in this rpg i was in my character could fuse with an animal of each element (like kiba and his dog) lol i funny part is i haven't named it yet. i thought that could be a good bloodline for her since she has kyuubi in her well think about it and let me know. oh i choose 3 ja ne
655 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 .. Last Next »