Reviews for Avalon Falling
Technomad chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
Pretty good, on the whole! There were things that weren't quite right...I don't think that guns existed in the Fable worlds, so cannon wouldn't have, but other than that, I like it a lot.

I think the reason we haven't seen something like this in Fables is because IIRC Peter Pan and his lot are still under copyright in some places.
nightwingwolverinefanatic chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
nice & neat I'm always surpised by which worlds were missed out in Fables personally i want to know what happened to wonderland (i'll bet alice is evil)
pez is tasty chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
This story has captured my attention. I don't know whether I like it or not, but it has the potential to be one of the best, I feel. Definitely adding you to my Author Alert.
spyder chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
I just started reading fables about a month ago, first comic I read since I was a kid and borrowed my brother's. I always wondered why Merlin wasn't even mentioned in the story (that I've read so far), so this is a nice read. Any chance of an update in the future?
inq101 chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
Excelent story. More please.
Mollyscribbles chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
*applauds* Excellent work! There's not a lot of Fables fic out there in general, but most of what I've seen is top-notch. I hope the mermaids weren't in the way. I look forward to the next installment, but understand fully that I'll probably be in for a wait.

By the way - there's now a seperate Fables section, if you feel like moving it.
Artistshipper chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
OMG, a fable fanfic. Lovely, just Lovely. Keep going pls.
Riana1 chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
I love this to bits.

You write clearly and concisely with a plot I both envy and admire.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
More please, this is mouth watering wonderful. Fables has so few good fics as it is, especially ones that are more than one shots.