Reviews for In the Wake
jenninemarie chapter 6 . 7/22
Usher you finished and eventually made it a Gibbs and Abby romance
Guest chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
I really like this story, I wish you had finished it! One small thing to point out though, if both their parents are deaf, Jason cannot knock on the trailer door in chapter 6 because they wouldn't hear the knock. :)
readingirl4030 chapter 6 . 8/18/2008
Its awesome! Really sad, but awesome! lpease write more soon! how lonog does abby stay in New Orleans? please write soon1
RosaLev chapter 6 . 6/12/2007
so so great. you are awsome. update soon.
Ace Von S chapter 6 . 12/11/2006
Now, That's just sad.
Sarai chapter 6 . 12/11/2006
I like it.
Lady Annabelle Astair chapter 6 . 12/8/2006
Wow, this is really good. I think you have captured the pain that the people here have been feeling since the storm. I do hope that you include how the storm has brought the people of New Orleans together as well.

You said you visited in November? That must have been quite an experience for you. I first visited in march, but I was scheduled to visit the week after the storm. I didn't let the storm deter me though, I still decided to go to Loyola University New Orleans. I instantly fall in love with this city. The hope that the people of the city have is so heartwarming to see. I just hope people realize that this city is coming back. News people like to highlight all the things that haven't been fixed, but, considering the mess the city was in, we're doing pretty well. I love that you added the Katrina Cough in there. I have been building houses with Habitat. When the ground is dry, all the light silt that was left behind gets kicked up and breathed in. Most of the toxic stuff has been washed out by the rain, but we all still had a cough for a couple days afterward. We all felt like smokers!

Anyway, I love this story and can't wait for more.

~ Mel
cpneb chapter 6 . 12/8/2006
You're really teasing us, and you write professionlly...that's the only explaination.

Abby is wonderful, and I feel her pain and emotions...not many authors here can do that, and you do it exceedingly well.

...and I'm hiding the superglue... (LOL) ...cpneb
pryrmtns chapter 6 . 12/8/2006
my heart breaks for Gloria... hopefully her baby girl can renew her spirit...
jenvp70001 chapter 6 . 12/8/2006
great story. You have done a great job of expressing the depression and helpless feeling we all had (some still have) here in nola after the storm
Ace Von S chapter 5 . 12/3/2006
I love this side of Gibbs, the warm and tender and caring side.
pryrmtns chapter 5 . 12/1/2006
I love that the team is there for her... especially her dad
Sarai chapter 5 . 12/1/2006
I like it.
Missing Fairy chapter 5 . 12/1/2006
This is such a cute chapter!

Very realistic.

Great job; keep up the awesome work!

Please update soon!
Ditzyleo chapter 4 . 11/26/2006
Hope Abby doesn't leave for good! ANother great chapter and i can't wait to read on!