Reviews for Atonement
SweetGurl818 chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
i love this so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I thought you should know. I love everything about your stories. The writing is fabulous and I can't get enough. I read another one of your stories too(La Dolce Vita) and its one of those things that you never want to end. I think I may like it better than the actual WITCH, which is saying something. You write fan fictions that I love.(and I don't read them much) :D
MME chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
dear seniya, i started to read your stories (mostly the witch ones) and i read that you were gonna have an operation i don't know if you already had it or not but i just wanted to tell you NOT to worry hopefully you'll bounce back in no time anyway take care and if you want to reply this is my email

if you don't wanna than that's just fine

Monito chapter 27 . 11/19/2009
this was really awesome i haven't read a W.I.T.C.H fic in a long time and your personification of will and caleb was great
Aimed mischief chapter 27 . 9/5/2009
Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. _ I seriously do hope you'll create more fics like these.
Fiery Dragon164 chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
I'd kill the old woman...
Chi Yagami chapter 27 . 9/26/2007
aww these made me smile so much.
Chi Yagami chapter 17 . 9/26/2007

thank you soo much for this chapter! it was Great!
Chi Yagami chapter 6 . 9/25/2007

I really like your writing style; it's very uhh entertaining? enjoyable? good? D

oh yeah, I'm enjoying "According To Plan", I just havent reviewed yet ;; I'm a big WillCaleb supporter!
majindra chapter 27 . 8/2/2007
OMG that is so cute!can't wait for the you!for entertainig me!lol
GeekyMama chapter 27 . 7/22/2007
yay loved it
EvilFaerie17 chapter 27 . 7/20/2007
I loved this little one-shot and I loved the whole story in general. It was so good, and it portrayed many different scenarios for the love between Caleb and Will, the only understandable couple between the two. _

I am really glad that you wrote this and decided to share it with the rest of us! *hugs* Sorry if that weirded you out, I'm excited at the moment. :]

Well, I am sad that there will be no more of this story, but at least I can still look forward to According To Plan, right? Hehe. Have fun in Barbados! :)

EvilFaerie17 chapter 26 . 7/16/2007
I liked this one. It was very good! My sister had the tv blaring as I was reading this, though, so I had a bit of trouble concentrating, but I did and I loved it.

I think that they were both a little bit selfish on the matter, but that's okay. They are a married couple, and it's expected. Hehe, I know that all couples do that, so yeah. At least the ones that I know. _

I can't wait for Friday though! I am going to be hiding from the internet from Friday to Saturday, until after my sister and I finish reading the book, so that I won't read any spoilers by accident. This applies to both the next and final chapter to this story and the next and final Harry Potter book: I can't wait to read it!

majindra chapter 25 . 7/8/2007
CUTE!He's allergic lol...he's such a GO GO!KEEP IT UP!REaLLY LIKE THIS STORY!
EvilFaerie17 chapter 25 . 7/8/2007
(*Aw, I'm sorry that you're bored. I am too. And I also have to get a job...urg. I would much rather be lazy, but I have to get money somehow. You slept on your iPod and broke it? And you knocked your scanner off it's stand too? Dang, that's some bad luck right there. I'm sure it will pass though. _ Yay! The seventh book is coming out!*)

I loved this little one-shot! It was funny. Caleb thought he was allergic to Will! Hahaha! That was great. So what was Corndog-hehe, I love that name now!-calling him now? O well. She's gone and he's got Will now! If he will admit to it, that is. But why was he in such a bad mood? Was it because he was all jumbled up inside? Aw, that's sad for him but funny for me. Eh, can't blame him though. _

I can't wait to read the next one so please update as soon as you can!