Reviews for Subversion
tk04 chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Its cute but it end to fast for my taste. thank you.
Tsukiko Amane chapter 5 . 4/13/2009
Nice Story. The healer(who doesn't actually heal...) totally got what he deserved..

Howdare he do that to Wolfram...!

But maybe they should have made him suffer a bit more(and by MORE you know what I'm talking about), like whipping him,

maybe not letting him eat for a week and... *starts thinking evil thoughts on how to torture the healer*

then kill him. *EVIL LAUGH*

Nice job on the story. Deserves a sequel on how Yuuri will "deal" with the marriage thing.

Hahaha... .
Lemonysh chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
this fic was most interesting, though there were times that i thought you were racing through the plot.. does it have a sequel dealing with Yuuri "dealing" with the whole married thing?
spikesluscious chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
This is really good. Deserves a sequel! Yuri is married but his feelings for Wolfram are still not complete.
Dream's Abyss chapter 5 . 10/18/2007
This was cute. It has just enough drama, with a hint of fluff.
Fra chapter 5 . 9/11/2007
0 Mistery! This end is.. a bit scary! I like this story a lot... but... I want a small small epilogue!
Tresa Cho chapter 5 . 2/16/2007
The sporks amused me. I love the details. Great job. Very nicely plotted story, a good read.
nato90 chapter 5 . 1/4/2007
yay a wonderous story absolutely wonderous

i thought the part where yuuri kissed wolfram was so cute
Cheska Hayden Elmore chapter 5 . 12/25/2006
It's too short! and I was sort of expecting something more, you know? But I guess it can't be helped. Anyway, I liked the fanfic and I hope that you'd still be able to write more of your amazing stories... hehehe. (is it really the END?)
GoGothGirl chapter 5 . 12/17/2006
END? COMPLETE? THAT CANT BE IT! [mumbles darkly]
Princess Sin chapter 5 . 12/16/2006
i liked the ending. especially when the healer got what

he deserved. i bet gwendal told them to do. but anyway, i

really enjoyed this
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 5 . 12/16/2006
Another very interesting chapter. It only makes me wonder what will happen in the next chapter. Which is what a really good story is suppose to do.

Happy Holidays!

Ja!

TaintedDarkInuShemeeko
eternalsailorsolarwind chapter 5 . 12/16/2006
End? No way! It's a good story and all, but it still feels..unfinished. Do you have a sequel in the works, perhaps?
contravene431 chapter 5 . 12/16/2006
what's next? what's next? what's next?

wah!

_
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 4 . 12/13/2006
A very interesting story. I am looking forward to reading Ch. 5, I can't wait.

Ja ne!