Reviews for Witness
Briling chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I hope you never stop writing. Ever. Especially for this pairing, but at the rate I'm going I'm liable to read all your stories in the end. *swoons*
e1nav57 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
oh, i just LOVE your stories...xD
Fake Bliss chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
So good! *drawls on and on about the awesomeness of your story*

gosh, I wish I was as good as you are! Great writing! :D
Westward Rambler chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
That was really sweet!
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Aw, that was so sweet of Neji's declaration to Tenten. It's so cute, his confession to Tenten. I really loved the ending.
ELunamoon chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I LOVED it! The story was so sweet and beautiful!

kaori
Kannika chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Wow. Just... wow. So well written! I hope I can write like you! Nejiten forever!
MIB chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
O

So beautiful and not sad *cries*. It was so beautiful I'm so glad you wrote (typed) this wonderful story everything is perfect writing, spelling, the story the itself is so...I cant really find a word to describe how good this story is.

From: MIB
Spazz Kitten chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I love it

It made me cry, but it's one of the best NejiTenten fics I have ever read
bokumote chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
So wonderful as always. Thank you!

Tsuki-chan _-*
Dark chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
So cute! *squeal* LOL!
Lapse in Judgment chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
YES! i've been looking for this story for weeks! YOU are one of the best nejiten writers on this site! L.I.J
Waveless0Emotions chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
so good...

*faints*
Aventri chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Best line: "They both have fallen; one in battle, one in love."

Clever little story, using the Cloud nin to rehash old wounds. I loved the way you spun scene description, dialogue and Tenten's actions/thoughts together. It gave it a very personal feel to the story from Tenten's perspective. God, I'm still stuck on that amazing line. I want to comment on how awesome the rest of the story was, but that one liner, wow... Okay, before my mind melts, I have to comment on how realistic it is to use danger and death to change someone like Neji. It's a death that made him this way in the first place, the threat of it should be able to change him back...
Dancer of the Wind chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
So... did she die, or did she survive? I'm sorry, but I'm clueless, I can't fiure it out! *adds to faves*