Reviews for Witness

Neopuff chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
e...

this was awesome!
nejitenrocks chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
this story...was...was .AMAZING! Okay you are so going on my favorite author list! No one, and I mean no one, could have caught such love between them! Now, if you will excuse me I'm going to read it again!
Ryuu no Kami chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
AWE! That was so sweet! I love happy stories! I LOVE LOVY STORIES! HAPPINESS AND ROMANCE SHALL RULE ALL!

Great job here, like you have done in all your others! Keep it up!

Kratos Wilder
nejix321 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Can you let me know if they lived or died together i need to know. lol.
CASE iN POiNT chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Oye oye oye. Brilliance and beauty. Your syntax structure was wonderful. It really brought out the scene. I could see the whole thing happening in my mind. Lovely.
ButaLove chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
cutecutecutecutecute

KEEP IT UP!
Tenten chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Wow! That was really good! I wish I knew.. did they live? or die together? lol
Alder-Elma chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Great story. I particulary like the way you illustrated the idea that Neji is his own person. Someone who can't be put into a box with either the branch house or the main house. Oh yeah, and I also liked all that romance stuff too.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
...Wow...this was really good. Fantastic imagery as usual. I loved Tenten's hazy perspective on the fight. Neji's dialogue was very well done. His anger was well conveyed. Keep up the good work, I hope to see more NejiTenten bits from you.
yosshi chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Woah. Beautiful. Very beautiful.

I cried ;-; Yeah yeah, I'm emotional. Slay me.

-Melissa. (The honorable Literate One)
silverdragon994 chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Aw...so kawaii! n_n Keep up the great work! _
Abunai-ai chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
OMG That was so awesome! You are a great writer! Thanks so much for writing that I love Tenten and neji. You really kept them in character.
Defender of the Light chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
SQUE! That was SO adorable. I love it that Neji thinks she is dead. I also like that the story wasn't rushed but slow paced, most one shots are really fast and to rushed. Good job.
Matahari chapter 1 . 11/5/2006