Reviews for Stockholm Charlie
sparra-music chapter 18 . 7/6
Well, now that you've given my tearducts such a good workout, I'm glad that you ended this story with laughter and hope.

Thanks for taking the time to show trauma doesn't evaporate like the TV often shows. Thanks for taking the time to show that people around the victim are hurting even as they are trying to help. And thanks for making the characters so believable. Alan carrying Charlie's ID in his wallet... just, yeah.
Gianna di Fiori chapter 18 . 1/27
Wow, this was intense! Well, no body parts were removed and we still have all the family members and friends.
BrokenSky49 chapter 18 . 5/4/2014
This story was great! I loved it!
Anon chapter 18 . 3/16/2013
Awwwe, *sniffle* Thanks so much for this story. Whump with a heart. I love this story for showing that broken people aren't less even if they are changed, and that love can heal and overcome.
angel313 chapter 18 . 8/31/2012
That was good. I hope that u continue to write Numb3rs. Thank u
Cutter12 chapter 18 . 6/23/2012
So many wonderful moments, I couldn't even begin to name them all. Thanks for writing this wonderful story.
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Scary opening chapter. I'm afraid to venture in, but I will because your stories are always fascinating and very much the effort to read.

Okay, review #40 for this chapter. Hopefully others will find this story and help you achieve your elusive 50 reviews for chapter 1.
TraSan chapter 18 . 2/26/2011
Well, I read this all without ever seeing a single episode of Numb3rs. But I am a sucky for bro-schmoop and you definitely delivered the goods. Hurt, and angst, and hope, and healing all in one story.

Awesome.
Anonymous Sister of the Author chapter 16 . 5/11/2009
"Although Alan had tried for years to keep Charlie from doing math in his dinner, [...]"

this made me crack up! :)

ASOTA
Anonymous Sister of the Author chapter 18 . 5/11/2009
i'll have you know that there were parts of this story that i couldn't stand reading because of the content, but i have trouble looking at anything that is horrible like this... i'm just glad that charlie is getting better.

ASOTA
Potterworm chapter 18 . 5/11/2009
this was fantastically written. good job.
vixen-of-the-roses chapter 18 . 4/26/2009
I just read your entire story and I thought it was very beautiful. I loved how you ended it.
epalladino chapter 18 . 4/22/2009
Excellent story. Thanks, Beth
Taifanficfan chapter 18 . 9/2/2007
Awesome fic. Will there be anymore like it?
SMARTALIENQT chapter 18 . 8/10/2007
Interesting...Not THE BEST Charlie-kidnapping I've ever read (that honor goes to "Going Once, Going Twice, SOLD!", and I am continuing my quest for a better one), but a good solid story. And, best of all, it was COMPLETE! Thank you!

-SMARTALIENQT :)

A note: It is very hard for me, a non-member, to submit a review if someone requires signed/verified reviews. Just a thought!