Reviews for Stockholm Charlie
BrokenSky49 chapter 18 . 5/4/2014
This story was great! I loved it!
Anon chapter 18 . 3/16/2013
Awwwe, *sniffle* Thanks so much for this story. Whump with a heart. I love this story for showing that broken people aren't less even if they are changed, and that love can heal and overcome.
angel313 chapter 18 . 8/31/2012
That was good. I hope that u continue to write Numb3rs. Thank u
Cutter12 chapter 18 . 6/23/2012
So many wonderful moments, I couldn't even begin to name them all. Thanks for writing this wonderful story.
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Scary opening chapter. I'm afraid to venture in, but I will because your stories are always fascinating and very much the effort to read.

Okay, review #40 for this chapter. Hopefully others will find this story and help you achieve your elusive 50 reviews for chapter 1.
TraSan chapter 18 . 2/26/2011
Well, I read this all without ever seeing a single episode of Numb3rs. But I am a sucky for bro-schmoop and you definitely delivered the goods. Hurt, and angst, and hope, and healing all in one story.

Anonymous Sister of the Author chapter 16 . 5/11/2009
"Although Alan had tried for years to keep Charlie from doing math in his dinner, [...]"

this made me crack up! :)

Anonymous Sister of the Author chapter 18 . 5/11/2009
i'll have you know that there were parts of this story that i couldn't stand reading because of the content, but i have trouble looking at anything that is horrible like this... i'm just glad that charlie is getting better.

Potterworm chapter 18 . 5/11/2009
this was fantastically written. good job.
vixen-of-the-roses chapter 18 . 4/26/2009
I just read your entire story and I thought it was very beautiful. I loved how you ended it.
epalladino chapter 18 . 4/22/2009
Excellent story. Thanks, Beth
Taifanficfan chapter 18 . 9/2/2007
Awesome fic. Will there be anymore like it?
SMARTALIENQT chapter 18 . 8/10/2007
Interesting...Not THE BEST Charlie-kidnapping I've ever read (that honor goes to "Going Once, Going Twice, SOLD!", and I am continuing my quest for a better one), but a good solid story. And, best of all, it was COMPLETE! Thank you!

A note: It is very hard for me, a non-member, to submit a review if someone requires signed/verified reviews. Just a thought!
Not2BForgotten chapter 18 . 3/18/2007
This was an excellent story! I've been trying to get back into a Numb3rs kick because my readers are demanding a sequel I promised, and you are among my favorite writers here so I came here. The one thing I would change would be just a smattering more of Charlie's experience in El Salvador. It felt slightly lacking. But not very much. Great Work!
hedi chapter 6 . 3/8/2007
ow... that was so touching. Now I know why Charlie wanted to help Carlos in the first chapter. He wasn' so bad a guy after all.