Reviews for The Fluffy Files
Spuffles chapter 54 . 5/26/2014
Thanks very much for these I have absolutely loved them. :)
Spuffles chapter 27 . 5/25/2014
Spike SHITless huh? Well... enjoying these so much they're great thanks so much I love email loads :)
Spuffles chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
Oh my God lolol
Spuffles chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
Have loved these solo much although I must admit the dialogue goes better with a bangel setup.. don't care tho these are fabulous :)
Caligo Origuu chapter 50 . 12/12/2013
Just FYI, there are words and quotation marks missing from the later chapters, which makes them harder to read. Other than that, this whole set of stories is fantastic! I've always enjoyed them and I come back and read through them every so often when I need a Spuffy fix. I was thrilled to find new ones since I read them last. )
Guest chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
"brooding Spike", "brooding Spike" now that just sounds wrong! Brooding Spike, it's just so wrong!

Love the episode though!
Aether's Slayer chapter 19 . 2/2/2013
Epic! Now one of my faves! (I forgot my password and couldnt sign into my account but i'm Aether Flame or whatever my username is)
Guest chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
This... so far... is the best chapter ever.
although Im only on chapt. 4, This seems to be the best fic/collection of fics I have ever read!

So excited for the rest, I'm probably going to review again!
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 54 . 2/2/2013
Well... I did it. All 54.

Wow.

Amazing. Both of you!
Great fic that now has a spot in my favorites :))))
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 40 . 2/2/2013
NOOO THIS IS YOUR LAST?! AHHHH

well I can hope you came back for more... then I can always re-read.
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 39 . 2/2/2013
Loved the ending.
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 38 . 2/2/2013
This just reminds me of how much i love joyce
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 36 . 2/2/2013
Is it sad that I cried when Spike died? I keep saying one chapter is my favorite only to have another be better, so I am not saying this is my all time favorite (although it may just be)
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 35 . 2/2/2013
SO ADORABLE!
asdfghjkl;
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 34 . 2/2/2013
This was amazing!
PS whenever You see me write 333 I mean less than three (heart)