Reviews for Mr Monk meets Mr McDuck
Isayssoccer chapter 7 . 12/18/2006
Great chapter! I'm still trying to piece some stuff together since it's been forever since I've seen Ducktales, but... yeah. Awesome job, even if I am ignorant.
Smithy chapter 3 . 12/16/2006
Now, I remember, it was Duckworth.
Isayssoccer chapter 6 . 12/8/2006
Launchpad rocks. Admittedly I would never want to ride in his plane, but he rocks. And so do these last two chapters. Great job!
chrishanson70 chapter 6 . 12/8/2006
Teriffic, great new chapter to a great story.
chrishanson70 chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
This chapter is just as good as the previous ones, keep up the great work!
Smithy chapter 4 . 12/5/2006
So, are you gonna bring in Huey, Dewie, Louie, Webigail, the lady duck and the snooty butler...I sorta forgot his name.
chris chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
Fantastic story- It's compigning my 2 favorite tv shows.
Isayssoccer chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
Yay Scrooge! But poor Adrian. He's going to go crazy(er)! Great job, keep updating!
chill13 chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
Is it the Beagle (is that spelled right?) boys? I'm glad Monk didn't ride with Launchpad. He would have had a heart attack and that would have been the end of your story. Hope he doesn't get in a fight with anyone in Duckberg. A cartoon can take an anvil to the head but Monk can't.
chill13 chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
This is quite an odd crossover. But Ducktails was one of my favorite shows (still would be if it was on) And I love Monk. Is Duckberg offically in Toontown? I'm very curious to see if you can pull this off.
Isayssoccer chapter 3 . 11/13/2006
Yay, another chapter! This story is just great!
Isayssoccer chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
I saw the summary and knew that I HAD to read this story. I love unlikely crossovers, and this is just great. Please update!
Poe's Little Raven chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
umm..okay...a duck? lol that's pretty good...keep us updated!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2