Reviews for I Hate Everything About You
Invisible-chan chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I haven't replied to this yet, what? I know I've read your SpecialJewel fics before. Anyways, I love your fics. They're so cute. It's cute to see the love hate relationship they have.
Forbidden Blue Rose chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Aww this was REALLY cute! I LOVE SilverxCrystal so much! i'm so glad I'm not the only one who likes it!

Good job! I like that they are in character and everything! The song fits them perfectly! :3 Good job!
neogirl7900 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
SILVER! That is so totally in-character, too... and this is coming from a QuestShipper. Seriously, "Make her stop being so... perfect. He wanted to make her cry, he wanted to be stronger than her." That is exactly how I imagined him feeling.
vwxyz chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
oh man this is so great... xD

I love this ship too... Although I like onesided SilverBlue as well. xD I love how u portrayed him! He's so adorable... chu... xD I loved the last few lines... favourited.
Albino Bebop chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Heheh.. how sweet... in a messed-up "I don't wanna feel this" sort of way. I've always liked the idea of Crystal and the Rival having something between them.
Freeziepop chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
I officially love you.

Silver x Crystal favorite pairing ever. Glad to know I'm not the only one who likes it.
GreenBinderGirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
lol that rival guy rocks xD
Flamewind chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Ah, this was pretty short... but I can understand where all the rival's muddled feelings come from. He's just too tough to admit some things, I suppose. And a very fitting song, by the way.
Vhid chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
You did a good job with this. I've read your other main girl/rival fics and they were all great. I hope to see more of them from you.
Zero Admin Eevee chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Eheh... yeah. I agree about the 'confused' part.

I don't play G/S/C so can I infer that this 'rival' (who fits the description near perfectly) is mostly like Silver from the Pokemon Adventures/Special comics?

But enough about that. Even though I don't laugh at humor fic, I don't think this exactly fits the 'humor' description cuz it isn't exactly a super-warped pairing and is perfectly plausible. I don't really see what makes it humorous... but it's short and sweet, I like that. It reflects 'bout what most rivals think, anyway. (Shounen-ai, at least, before Crystal came out). At least I think so.

Nice story!
WolfDemonRika chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
You're realy into MainGirl/Rival stuff right now hu? Yay for you! (I've had too much sugar ')