Reviews for Dating Tohru
Bloodly Romance chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
awww i want to know if shigure and tohru get together! plz update! _
Kitsune Tanaka chapter 6 . 2/23/2008
O.O

You leave me with a cliffhanger like that and then you haven't updated since MAY?

You're killing me. Make more, because doing things like that kills fangirls. So, see, there needs to be more. Much more.
Kitsune Tanaka chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
Excuse me while I majorly squee.

Ten minutes later...

Alright, I'm back. That was the damned cutest thing that I've seen in so long.

Are we actually going to see Hatori? Please? I
Kitsune Tanaka chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I'm loving this so far. But, just to let you know, you don't need the commas in between Lastname Firstname, or between Title Lastname. Did that make sense? Like, you don't need to say "Miss, Honda..." Unless the character is pausing inbetween the title and the last name.

Alright! I'm looking forward to reading chapter 2!
Evelyns Journey chapter 6 . 12/13/2007
I...HATE...YOU...

Yes I really do, I hate you very much, I want another update, but its been so long since you've updated, but I love your story so much. Its so very cute, and very well written... Please I want to find out what happens! you can't leave me like this!
Rayn Lake chapter 6 . 5/6/2007
updateupdate update! i yes i still love it update soon!
MxAzingXSpork chapter 6 . 5/6/2007
xD This is great! :O

Keep up da good work.
Sara-Bellz chapter 5 . 4/28/2007
OMG plz update soon!
Clevelandrocks chapter 5 . 4/5/2007
Wow thats really good. I love Fruits Basket! great job!
twilight09 chapter 5 . 3/24/2007
Please update soon. This story is just so cute, I cant wait till they finnaly admit that they like each other. Keep up the good work.
Kuon chapter 5 . 3/21/2007
POST MORE POST MORE *runs off crying*
deadlykitty chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
Meh, if they hate you for not updating for a few months, then they are out to murder me for not updating for an even longer amount of time! Your story is great, I just suggest that you take a little more time correcting spelling. And its not laB top, its laP top. Great story anyway, and please update soon!
Azure Stream chapter 5 . 3/8/2007
I don't hate you! The chapter was worth the wait! I really like this story and I can't wait for your update!
XOiHeartMiloOX chapter 5 . 3/8/2007
Illegal...yes

Cutte...Hellz Yea!

Me gusta!
27 Second to Reality chapter 5 . 3/7/2007
That was good! I lovee it!

Update soon!