Reviews for Road Kill
Jayna chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Please update! :(
starless-ocean chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Graaah! And our world has stopped, too unless you UPDATE after this major cliffhanger!
SisterFreaks chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
Ya gonna finish this story? Just getting to the good part!
loretta537 chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
this is a great story, i think the guys are going to have to keep a good watch on duo and make him see a shrink
TheManBehind-TheJokersMask chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
omg what... uhh.. how... poor duo... how will heero deal with that? please write more this was a good start but i do think u should continue please!

megan
Artic Dragon chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
need to find out what happens next!
CircleKV12 chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
Wow, now that sucks. I do believe that Duo has the worest luck ever. Nice chapter, there were some borign parts but the excitment at the end was good. Please update soon!
shadowdragon58 chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
Stupid! Stupid! Duo, I hope he's ok :-/
Maskelle chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
I love this story! And I cant wait to see the next chapter!
Persephone Choiseul chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
After a cliffy like that I really hope u'll update it sooner than this one!

And its very well written! I can't wait to see Duo get a verbal lashing from Heero and Quatre!
Modified Tam chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
yeah, i will stick around. you're a nice writer, and i like your fiction.

that's a convinient opening for a promising drama, if only it won't end too soon, and i'm really intrested what you'll do with it from here.

good luck!
uruwashii Inochi chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
OMG! This is such a good chapter. I can't wait for the next one. I have to know what happens. :)
sylenctone chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
No! You can't stop there! Bad cliffy! No biscuit!

ahem...

Actually I really like the premise for this fic. It just seems like Duo to not really be able to stick in just one place. Wouldn't it be great if Heero decides that if Duo is gonna insist on hitchhiking around the danged place, then he'd better come along to help? oh that'd be lovely. But now Duo is doubly wounded and poor Heero is about to have a heart atack!

Thank you for writing!

Sincerely,

the closet-cliffy-lovin' fangirl,

jess
snowdragonct chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
Wow. Way to learn a lesson, Duo! Sheesh. He has the WORST luck. Hope next chapter's kinder to him.

Maybe Heero should keep him on a shorter leash, if he's alive after getting drugged and hit by a car!

Can't wait for more.
Phoenixrising35 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
I thought this story is very engaging. It's something different from the typical Gundam Wing plot lines and really grabs you. I hope you continue to write it.