Reviews for Shego's Birthday
fireand'chutes777 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
I recently rediscovered this fanfic, and dang, it's still awesome. :)

I'm posing the questions below to you here, because there doesn't seem to be an email feature on your profile page.

I've been kicking around the idea of making a fanfic about Shego's past between the comet strike and her first meeting with Team Possible in "T," and I remembered your story. It served as a major kernel for my idea.

I don't know if you remember, but you posted a second chapter to it on a now-defunct board called the Alternate Reality Association (ARA; more below). I was able to find and save that second chapter before the board closed. Do you want me to send it to you so you can post it?

Now, I finally get to the meat of my main question:

Are you still working on it, or has it essentially gone cold? You left the end of chapter two a bit of a cliff-hanger, and I'd love to see more. Your style and descriptive imagery are fantastic.

However, if it has gone cold, can I borrow/adopt both chapters in entirety and incorporate/expand them into my own story? I'll be sure to give you proper credit, of course. :)

On another note, more on the ARA sitch. We began having troubles with the administrator, Erased Paper, over his totalitarian rule and, frankly, Dick Cheney-style tactics. Eventually, it got so bad the established members and I broke away from the forum, taking as many members as we could contact with us, and founded a new board, The Global Justice Alliance.

I don't think we were able to contact you, unfortunately, because of email restraints put in place once the admin became suspicious of what we were doing.

I know things got hectic when you moved to, if I remember correctly, Denmark, and we really haven't heard from you since.

If you're still interested in the Kim Possible fandom, you're welcome to stop by and we'd love to have you as a member.

Thanks,

~Fireand'chutes77
Thoughts13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
nice.
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Interesting origin for Shego. I'm really wondering where you're going to go with this. Definitely one to keep an eye on. _
RI100014 chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Great read.

Its pieces like these that keep me coming back. Fresh new perceptions on the characters that brings something strangely envigorating to an otherwise slowely dying genre. Keep up the good work. While I don't have the...'maturity' I would best used to describe what you possess, I pride myself on ever reaching towards that goal. Its amazing how fluid your writing and those of such fellow students of literature are. I feel a small twinge of jealousy at the relization that I have a long way to go before obtaining that kind of power.

Don't believe me check out my works, they really are budding daises compared to this harsh fully developed rose.

Continue please. I like your take on Shego's beginnings.

Till next time...adios.
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Nice.
Jeriddian chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
This is the first writing I've seen detailing the exact moment Shego turned to evil, and why. Very Very well done!
A Markov chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Great descriptions and imagery. Also an interesting take on Shego's awakening. Great job, now I have to go find other stuff of your's.

Alex
mkusenagi2 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Bone Chilling... Nice But... Bone Chilling.

MK2
Twila Starla chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Brilliant! Shego was perfectly in character and the story was believable. Loved it! Bravo!

Hope you continue, if not, it was awesome either way!