Reviews for Life in a Twisted Circle
KeketKageAlakshmi chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Kage: Wh-what! G- What?! But Gaara.. wha? *passes out*

Keket: Woman, you've got issues. -_-' But, kill Gaara? Well, I suppose a reason will be revealed.

Alakshmi: Kage REALLY loves Gaara-kun.
Star chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
Hehe...I like this Hinata
bre chapter 7 . 9/26/2009
kute
swordmstr12 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
it's kazekage you is the leaf vilage kage!
RNGesus chapter 7 . 2/17/2008
ist of all this story said it had a lemon in chapter 5...THAT WAS NOT A LEMON!and gaara is suposed to b a good guy...and in chapter 1 u wrote snad hokage...LAME!but overall it was ...ok
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 8 . 10/23/2007
wow if that last chapter doesn't stop the flamers i wouldn't know what will _ . i don't know what the hell they're complaining about though. i liked the story. otherwise i wouldn't review ( i have a strict don't like don't review principe)
HwonDos chapter 8 . 9/14/2007
Wow...
narutorulz95 chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
i think the whole killing gaara thing is a bad idea
Nightmare Hikari chapter 8 . 7/29/2007
Overall, the story was pretty good. I recommend putting more action in the fight scenes. Gaara isn't that weak either. I doubt Hinata could beat Gaara. Also, Hinata was out of character.
Nightmare Hikari chapter 6 . 7/29/2007
Gaara is way tougher than that! I would have put more action in.
xXLucifer's-agentXx chapter 8 . 7/10/2007
thanks for the last chap i thought the chap was f-u-c-k-i-n-g sweet ! it rocked
b chapter 8 . 7/10/2007
lol
b chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
And its the Anbu BLack Ops
b chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
So many spelling errors! Kunai, Shuriken, Genjutsu, KAZEKAGE, Chunin.
Narutomaniac chapter 7 . 7/9/2007
Overall I'd give this story a 7 out of 10 it was interesting enough to not be bad I actually enjoyed it though it was really confusing because no way that fight ends that fast plus Hinatas Jyuken or whatever wouldn't have been able to pierce his sand armor that covers her body let alone she wouldn't have gotten past his sand that protects him automatically he can't contol it, it protects him by itself and costs no chakra. Though there were flaws I'd say it wasn't bad like I said it was...interesting good job.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »