Reviews for Plan C
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
And Plan C could mean they could dab into the waters of being together.
Araytigre chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Always go with plan "C", especially this one, as it has the best of both worlds, so to speak. Nice. TTFN
fmd-jade chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Awww, I had slight hopes that her last offer had been that he knock her up and stay home to raise the kid :)
elleelle chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
interesting, but I would like to see a sequel, or something that shows what they planned. I guess you might have wanted to leave the ending up to us though
racing snail chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I really enjoyed this story- you hit just the right note between melancholy and optimism. Have you ever considered turning this one-shot (or any of your other one-shots) into a longer multi-chapter piece that would allow us to see the transition from CO and 2IC to Jack and Sam? Your handling of Sam's range of simultaneous emotions from apprehension and doubt to hope is so skillfully rendered I would enjoy seeing how Jack and Sam as well as the rest of SG1 would adjust to the changes this story line sets out.
stusue chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Perfectly understated. Shows just how good they are for each other. :o)
Trinity1.0 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
One of my long time favourites.
kat6919 chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Aw.
Goomba chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
I feel somehow unsatisfied, though a very good story and well written I just didn't like it. (Again not to say that it's not a good story ... it just needed more developpement, more character more grace.)

Cheers Jen
blvdgirl chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Some nice subtext here.
owaranai.natsu chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
interesting little fic here. interesting take on jack retiring, and very well written. you have a very broad range of knowledge...about scotch and otherwise:)
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Sweet. Go for it, Jack! Nice capture.
devianttart chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Aw. This one made me feel all warm inside.
Starr484 chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Nice stand alone.
Zoser chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
And here I was hoping they would bump more than shoulders.

I would rather Jack training candidates for the SGC than waste his life in DC