Reviews for The Embodiment of Emotion
FireAsh chapter 10 . 11/30/2006
OMG OMG OMG YOU ARE EVIL! ( IN A GOOD WAY) I THOUGHT ROXAS DIED! AND I FREAKING CRIED LIKE TEARS LIKE FREAKING THE NIAGRA FALLS! OMG AND OH MY GOD THAT SO KICKED ASS! I LOVE PLOT TURNS LIKE THAT! WOW I WAS LIKE OMG WHY DID HE HAVVE TO DIE! IT'S NOT FAIR! (IM A SUCKER FOR ROMANCE!) AND THEN... AND THEN I FOUND HE'S NOT DEAD!OMG YOU STORY ROCKS. OMG WOW YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK IM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! IT WAS FREAKING AWSOME! I LOVE IT! BUT... POOR DEMYX! WHY DID YOU KILL HIM? BUT THE TRICK WAS AWSOME (EVIL GENIUS) IS HE GONNA GET HIS HEART BACK LIKE AXEL DID? OMG YOU SHOULD DO ANOTHER FIC LIKE THAT! OH PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ CONSIDER IT! zEXION SHOULD BE IN IT TOO! YOU ROCK! FANTASTIC,AWSOME,ROCKIN'N, KICKASS STORY!
DesolatePassion chapter 10 . 11/30/2006
-another sigh of relief- ._. I'm glad Roxas was just in a coma and not dead...that would've hurt Axel so much. :'3 I'm happy it ended the way it did though! w
Haninozuka Mitsukuni chapter 10 . 11/29/2006
AW. Sweet!

Last Chapter i thought Roxas was dead! *sigh in relief*

I can't wait for the epilogue!

Update Soon! Such an awesome story!
Sunriseonmymind chapter 9 . 11/29/2006
It's been a long time since I felt like crying over a chapter. Just... wow. It's so sad... Not fair, like Axel said... Anyways, incredible story. Very well written, and no spelling errors! I'm rather anxiously awaiting the next chapter... Sincerely, e.l.
Symus chapter 9 . 11/29/2006
aw! dude!

That is possibly the best and worst cliffhanger I've ever read in my whole life!

anyhey, I love this story. It's one of the best I've read of Akuroku. (Actually, of any of the stories I've read on

Amazing. Really amazing.
DesolatePassion chapter 7 . 11/27/2006
;A; I'm so happy that Roxas recovered a bit! ._. He had me scared for awhile there... :3 Beautifully written update!
TheDevilMayCry chapter 7 . 11/26/2006
good new chapter! i liked it very much! :D
Anzwye chapter 7 . 11/23/2006
I've been reading this story for hours now, and despite the fact that I'm exhausted, I really couldn't stop until I got to the last chapter. This is by far -the- best AkuRoku story I have ever read. This is really what all fanfiction should be like.

The characterizations are great, and the attention to detail when describing settings and characters is wonderful [I'm quite a sucker for good descriptions]. The interactions between the characters is excellent, and I'm equally impressed with the way the characters deal with themselves; their thoughts and what not. I also really like the way you show both sides of a situation from each character’s vantage point.

I think the pace of the story is perfect, and you have won my undying admiration for making Axel and Roxas' relationship move at a normal, believable speed. You have no idea how much I love you for not bringing anything sexual/heavy into the story until the 7th chapter. It just proves that that isn't necessary in telling a great story.

Overall, this is an amazingly well written fanfiction all around. I'll be waiting very impatiently for the next chapter!
SetsuntaMew chapter 7 . 11/22/2006
I am hereby revoking your abilities to be this amazing XD Every chapter just gets better. As soon as I finish reading one, I think that it can't possibly get any better, and then the next one completely blows me away and proves me wrong.

This is, without a doubt, my favourite chapter yet. It's simply AMAZING and wonderful and just...yeah. I think I've run out of synonyms. Everything is just...whoa. Amazing. It was such a treat to have this chapter a day early, too :D
FireAsh chapter 6 . 11/22/2006
OMG I freakin' love this story! it kicks ass! i've read like thousands of storys where axel gets a heart and roxas becomes a somebody and they all are poorly written and they don't even make sense! but this one is like omg wow! you gotta keep writing and this story is freaking awsome! i love love love it! your inner author rocks!
SetsuntaMew chapter 6 . 11/21/2006
Well, you already know that I'm basically obsessed with this XD But anyway...

I really, really liked this chapter. It WAS long and lotsa tying things up, but it made a good deal of sense and flowed well.

I'm just waiting to see what happens when Axel remembers everything :D
senor failboat chapter 5 . 11/17/2006
Oh, wow. I think this might just be the most captivating thing I've read in days... and that's only because I recently read New Moon. Had I not read that, this past Sunday, I'd have to say that this was THE most breath-taking tale I've read for months. In fact, I think, at the rate it's going, that 600 page book will find itself dull in comparison with this. That's the amount of love I have for this. Screw published literature, this is magnificent. I could read this for hours, and still find myself content, with that fuzzy, warm elation I get from reading something great. I really just can't tear myself away from this, you know, and... well, I'm addicted! In fact, if it had not been my sister's twenty-first birthday, I would have read this new chapter the moment it came out. Honestly. It's just something about it that has me completely hypnotized. o_o I mean, it's cute, and sweet, and dreadfully adorable... I... I want to read more. Please, when you have the time, I would be... ecstatic, if you could update the next chapter. But, uhm, don't rush it, now. Take your time, dear; I wouldn't want to hassle you or anything like that... I just love it, don't you know. In fact, I'm going to go and do what I've been neglecting for the past few days, and read a few of your other stories, perhaps, when I have the time. (Damn, everything I'm writing in comments and reviews is hellishly lengthy, today.)
lissy chapter 5 . 11/17/2006
KYA! I love this fic SO much! Been reading it all day.*heart* I really, really enjoyed it and I TRULY hope you'll update soon Thankie!
Sunset Tower chapter 5 . 11/17/2006
Me likes ((:

Well, uh, let's just get nitpicky bits done with and get along to the good parts, eh? Haha, firstly, I felt that the first chapter was a little too draggy, even if it was pretty good. I know it is NaNo, so probably more words is a good thing, but perhaps it would be better if you separate the chapter into two chapters instead? The reason why you may not be getting as many reviews as you would like might be because some readers are impatient readers, and might be turned off by the extremely long first chapter. I know, because I was one of them until I had time on my hands, looked back and thought "Hey, that fic I haven't seen properly, maybe I should give it a try again" and that's how I came to love your story ((: So yeah, maybe that's a suggestion from me you might like to use?

Or maybe, it might be the summary. A lot of people judge a story by its summary, and while I like the present one, maybe you could think of a way to change it such that people are more intrigued by it? I'm really not a creative one, so I'm sorry that I can't think of anything really good to change it to...but maybe when you are free you could think about it

Other than that, wow...just, wow. You have a pretty amazing way of writing scenes from their past lives as well as their present one. It's just so bittersweet and lovely at the same time. My favourite past life scenes were in this chapter, with Roxas and Axel's interaction and how Axel and Roxas are mostly only sweet to each other and how they look out for each other. When Roxas held up his arm to produce light, that was an interesting use of his element. Many other fics I've read, while some good, make little to no mention of his light element at all, and I'd say that you made effective use of it and that also makes you pretty original, eh? The basic concept behind this story might have been used before, but you're pretty fresh in your approach to it ((:

I liked the way Sora and Roxas separated and how they came to appreciate each other so much, but came to realise as well that they are like two beings trapped within the same body and not just Other and Nobody. And Roxas getting a house in Twilight Town instead of Destiny Islands is logical and perfect ((: And I liked that Sora insisted on getting a family portrait! It's so cute and so Sora, insisting on getting one.

And of course, the date. *swoons* Axel's a perfect gentleman and a rebel at the same time, not many people can pull that off, you know. But amazingly, he managed to. The motorbike and stealing Lulu's boat and all, makes him the boyfriend every girl wants to have, but can't. XD Even though I loved the kiss scene, I would say that my favourite part was when Axel stood behind Roxas and they steered the boat together. It was just so...romantic. Sure, the kiss was excellently romantic as well, but there's just something more perfect in the boat steering one, so sweet and at the same time so romantic and heart-melting. It just spelt protection and forever in one gesture and it was just so meltingly perfect that made me breathless and "AW!" instantly. I just loved it.

Ok...I think I really rambled on long enough. Hope you don't mind my little suggestions, and I really really do like this story very much! Your writing style is easy and it flows very well and the characters are just too sweet. Take care and bye bye and good luck for NaNo!
DesolatePassion chapter 5 . 11/16/2006
*sighs happily* This chapter made my day.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »