Reviews for Evil Twin
Michael J Angelo chapter 1 . 2/28
This story is just too cute and typically Mikey. Older brothers being amused and then gradually annoyed by Mikey's determination was perfect, as was Splinter's fatherly lecture.

I can totally see this being something they'd all joke about when they're older hehe. Very nicely done.
Safiregirl chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
This story was awesome and funny! Btw I'm 10 and a week is a long time it's like a month! Lol
ladyisme chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
This was a fun concept for a story and I can easily see Mikey doing this as a kid. Thank you for giving us such a cute and funny story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
this was very very funny, i liked it.
Janriel chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Hahaha, that's so cute. I saw this coming a mile away the moment Mikey read that comic and he had to find two of the evil twins XD

Raph and Mikey would be such a riot if they actually did go on a bank heist, haha.
MutantGirl95 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I think it's adorable!
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I liked it! _
harry-ron-hermione-fan-101 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
one of the best chibi fics!
stephie 23 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I thought it was good! :)

... the only thing I was concerned with was the line "Splinter explained. "You recorded all of their faults and errors but took no note of all of the good things they have done for you." ... Mikey did write down the good things, he made a list of good and bad and did a tally ...

Otherwise very cute :)
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Wassup? What? That did NOT suck at all, are you crazy? That was freakin' hilarious! xDD

I can totally see where Mikey would think that what with reading comics and all, evil twins are a common occurrence and it would make sense that he would conclude that two must be evil. Ahahaha! I TOTALLY cracked up when he was like, "Leo and Don are like saints!" Which led to Raph hinting that MIKEY was the other evil twin. That was so awesome on so many levels.

And Raph's remark about the bank robbery left me giggling hysterically. I was smiling the whole time I read this fic! xD Awesome job, absolutely loved it!
Suit of Storms chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
You made me feel so mean... I openly laughed when Mikey started crying about being the 'evil twin' :)

“Well, I’ll cut you in on that bank robbery in a few years, bro.” That made me pump a fist in the air and cheer, GO RAPH!

Awesome work, chica!