Reviews for My Cat
FanaticPhobia-chan chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Awww, I just luv the Zero boys! Also, you have made me a big fan of Jack Off Jill ;)

You really have to write some more fanfics 'bout this devilish pair!

FanaticPhobia-chan
KaL KeY chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
I LOVED THIS!
doineedaname chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
A Zero ficlet! These are so rare, and even more rare to find a well written one. But you perceived Youji and Natsuo very well, and I liked it a lot!
Don'tKillKenny chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Aw, cuteness!
AishiExcel chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Ah. That's the Zero boys, to a T. Wonderfully fitting to the song lyrics AND the characters. You have to love those naughty little zero's. "If they thought it would be fun to go into a catholic church, grope the alter boys and piss in the holy water, good luck to anyone that tried to stop them." ... that line had me in stitches. _ wonderfully cute and mischevious, just like Youji and Natsuo
IsuzuForever chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
That was entirely too funny! Good way to protray Zero! I like the bit about groping the alter boy! . I laughed as I read this! :P Great job! AH! This was just way too awesome! Another one to add to the favs list!

love,

Rin
EmelyeUchiha chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
LMAO! i loved it so much! Youji is muh favorite character, he's so sexy. And youji and natsuo together are just the smex. I loved this part: Youji and Natsuo were a general pain in the ass. If they thought it would amuse themselves or each other to do something, they would do it, and to hell with what anyone else thought about it or whatever innocent bystanders may get hurt in the process. If they wanted to rape poor virgin teachers, they would damn well try.
Sycocat chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Perfect. It captures them so perfectly. They're crazy, but they think differently than most people. Iy's all about Natsuo and Youji, no one else matters. It's lovely.
Fanderichie chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
I loved it

Yeah, for us they are a bit insane, but we still love them!