Reviews for A Light From The Shadows
kyuubecky chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
*studies screen* Bl..hmmmmmmm...WHERE'S THE 'NEXT' BUTTON? HMMMMMM? haha my way of saying "hey continue this 'cuz you hooked me!" pwetty pwease?
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Humina humina...humina...I like this story! XD
sniperbob chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Good chapter, please carry on
forestwife chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
please continue this story!
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
No! Please finish it!
GalynSolo chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
This is a good start. Hope you get a chance to finish it. Good luck!
Cara chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
Really good *gives thumbs up*

Where's the rest of it, huh?
ShireWulf chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
You are doin VERY well...

Just one Question, was it just flaming hot metal, or was there a shape to it?
Ingu chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
Wow, this is great. I don't know how many good fics I've missed since I stopped reading LotR fanfics. But I must say, you are a very good writer. It would be good if you could somehow separate the parts in the story though, it's slightly hard to read. O.o Anyway, fantastic fic, and update soon!
The Dancing Cavalier chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
plodded off to to see elrond. *GRINS* plodded of is certainly a good word to describe Estel. I love your use of words when u describe they way people walk. poor legolas...your torturing him *GRINS* please CONTINUE...well not with the torture...well actually torture is good but i meant continue with the story *GRINS*
The Dancing Cavalier chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
YAY LEGOLAS TORTURE *dances* *grins* i love angst, tradgey...torture. You made Legolas seem excactly the way he should be. "I was always so eager to grow up. Now, I would rather go back to being a child.” This reminds me alot of Legolas, and his charactor. This is a very well written story, i think you are a very good author. I love the description and your choice of words. Thanks for taking the time to write.
heraldtaliar chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
That was so good, and I'm dying for more details about what happened to our beautiful Leggy. I was so pleased to see you updated! Can't wait to see what comes next.
Tori of Lorien chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
This is really good! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Avielleya chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
Um, Q? How is the risk of them being attacked irrelevant if the twins are along? Couldn't a whole bunch of orcs just as likely to overwhelm three elves as one?
chelax91 chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
another great chapter! looking forward to your next update!