Reviews for At An End
ellynora chapter 8 . 11/30/2006
this has been a fab story thanks for a great read i have really enjoyed it you are a great writer i hope to read more of your work. thanks!
mustangsgoroar chapter 8 . 11/30/2006
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME ENDING! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HAVING DEAN KICK GREG'S A$$! I could actually see Dean's death glare and feel his rage! o AWESOME! this story was amazing! CONGRATS!

~MUSTANGS!~
Tacpebs chapter 8 . 11/29/2006
Aw the end. T_T Well, it was a great run. Loved the story. You must do another. Thanks again!
roxy071288 chapter 8 . 11/29/2006
That was the BEST ENDING EVER! *has been stricken speechless by your genius*
Annonie chapter 8 . 11/29/2006
Yay! Angry protective Dean! I love him. Almost as much as I love Sam...

Great little epilogue, it's nice to see Dean graduate. I like how there was closure with the kid that stabbed them. It really finished the story off quite nicely.

Overall, great job and constant praises.
carocali chapter 8 . 11/29/2006
A wonderful end! Greg gets what he deserves! And how appropriate that dad isn't there... will he make it? Hm.

My favorite though would have to be the banter of “Ass.” “Bitch.” “Wuss.” “Geekboy.” “Rawhead.” “Zombie.”

“Fairy spawn!”

Awesome!

I truly enjoyed this story and I really appreciate that you based it on a real monster. That always adds a touch of class in my book! Well done, and congrats on finishing!

:D

Caroline
SilverStorm06 chapter 8 . 11/29/2006
That was a great ending! :D
SilverKitsune1 chapter 8 . 11/29/2006
I was wondering if you were going to let us knwo what happened to Greg. I'm glad he not only go punshed by the law, but punished Winchester style as well.

This was a good fic, and I'm glad to have found it. I like how you have Sam being just so happy that Dean is going to get his diploma.
Kyriebess chapter 8 . 11/29/2006
YAY! ! ! (Claps hands in admiration) That was SUCH a FABULOUS story! ! ! I loved every word of it from beginning to end! ! ! Yay! ! ! !

And Dean beat the crap out of Greg! How wonderful! I really enjoyed reading that part. That boy was...well, he wasn't a nice person!

Oh this was such a great story! Thanks so much for writing it. I hope you'll write another soon!
alwaysateen chapter 8 . 11/29/2006
Great ending! I'm sure Sam will know what happenned, Dean's clothing all wet, his knuckles all bloody. But if it reassured Dean, it's ok with him. A very good story all the way! Good job!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 8 . 11/29/2006
I was wondering if you'd give us the details on what happened to Greg...and you tied it all up in a very satisfying way. You show us Dean graduating (YAY DEAN!) and Sam and Dean's bond (AW...) and then protective Dean (which is AW and YAY all at once). It's actually very impressive...and very inventive the way you've brought the threads of the story-Dean's desire to quit school, Sam's protectiveness, Dean's protectiveness, and Greg's stuipity-to a satisfying and cohesive end.

In short, I adored this fic. Totally. I certainly do hope you have plans for more :) Did you sign up for a Secret Santa fic at SFTCOL(AR)S? More limp Sam to add to the fandom? We need writers like you to pimp the limp, and you do it with a flourish.

Thanks for the great ride! I am a bit sad to see it end, but it was brilliant while it lasted :)
FireZombie chapter 8 . 11/29/2006
Great story. I loved it and I hope that you keep writing and that your next one will be just as good.
Raven524 chapter 8 . 11/29/2006
Great ending...glad Dean got to get even!
mustangsgoroar chapter 7 . 11/27/2006
Ok I know I haven't reviewed for you for a couple of chapters so I'll do this for 5,6 and 7. First off, I loved the suspence in Chapter 5. AWESOME! The cliffhanger at chapter 5 was great too! You really know how to convey the message you want without really saying a lot. (does that make sense?) Your writing is amazing! It really flows and is not choppy at all! It is a real pleasure to sit and read your story and just forget about what time it is. Your writing really grabs the reader and keeps their attention. You have an amazing talent and you use it well!

Oh, and another thing...is this the last chapter to the story? Because if it is its a good ending. The perfect spot to stop the story. (if thats what you were going for) If not, I'd like to see what more you had in store...hm

Anyway I should probably wrap this up...AWESOME JOB! BRAVO! KUDOS TO YOU! YOU'RE AMAZING AND I LOVE IT!

later!