Reviews for At An End
SilverKitsune1 chapter 7 . 11/26/2006
John's reasoning for trying to keep Dean in school was just a fantastic and great explanation. Also, Dean jumping in for Sam, putting off hunting full time is so very in character for him (though he'd never tell Sam he did such a thing for him).
bubblesquirt chapter 7 . 11/25/2006
Aw, John actually talking to his son? About before Mary? That's so awesome. And Dean wanting to stay in school for Sam. That's so big brotherly like.

I especially liked the end where you had the boys actually talking about what happened and not having Dean clam up. They needed to get everything out, and make Dean understand that he can't blame himself. You can't see the freaking future damnit!

Ok.. it doesn't say complete so what does that mean? Are they going after that jerk Greg? Even though that would mean Dean didn't really learn anything about picking fights but.. he hurt Sam! Is he gonna just let him get away with that?
bubblesquirt chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
My exact thoughts during the beginning of this chapter were "OMGNONOKAJ;DKJF;ALKDJFANONOONONONO" That stupid freaking doctor slash demon or whatever!

And when Dean started begging? Or came close... You BROKE MY FREAKING HEART MAN! And that demon touched sam.. and then kissed him? oh makes me so mad!

But you ssaaved him! You saved my Sammy and therefore saving Dean as well. I love you! xoxo.
bubblesquirt chapter 5 . 11/25/2006
Wow, I really loved this chapter. "This is the last time I’ll see my brother alive." How horrible and terrifying.

I really liked how you used the flashback from on the episodes in the first season. I could really picture all of this happening. I'm so glad that Dean figured it out! I had a sneaking suspicion that's what the numbers were for, but I was too lazy to try and figure it out myself.

And then both brothers crying? How heartbreaking. I know Dean tries to be strong all the time, but when the one person you're always trying to be strong and brave for might be gone? All your resolve leaves in a second.. I could definately see Dean crying here. Oh, we put them through soo much..
bubblesquirt chapter 4 . 11/25/2006
Aw, Sam is reaching out to Dean! Stupid demon thing. Always going after my Sammy.. Great story by the way. Really got my attention.
bubblesquirt chapter 3 . 11/25/2006
Poor Dean. 19 5 5? What the heck? Please figure it out soon! Save Sammy!
bubblesquirt chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
Whoa. They can't just leave Dean out of the loop! He's Sam's big brother. His whole world. His everything. And now Sam's in a..*gulp* coma? How horrible..
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Aw, no! My poor boys! That stupid jerk! What a freaking coward jerk! Dean better make him pay.
lifeneedscarcasim chapter 7 . 11/24/2006
clap clap clap very good. it is nice to see the younger bro be protective
Faye Dartmouth chapter 7 . 11/24/2006
Aw...so good to see the brothers awake and talking to each other again. That has to be a real relief.

And I LOVE the dialogue. Sam calling Dean out on the fact that the whole self-sacrificial thing goes both ways. That SO needs to be played up more. We all know Dean would do anything for Sam but too often I think it's overlooked just what Sam would do for Dean. Those two are connected, bonded, special, and it IS a two-way street. And I loved how you made Sam so adamant. It's just so right :)

Fantastic work!
loved it chapter 7 . 11/24/2006
aww i love iim not gonna lie i cried
roxy071288 chapter 7 . 11/24/2006
That was so a chick flick moment...I luv it!
carocali chapter 7 . 11/24/2006
I love the foreshadowing with this. John catching Sam looking at colleges? The school fund? Really nice tie-ins. God, I hope that John didn't really encourage Dean to drop out of school though. That would truly break my heart. Maybe someday we'll really find out.

More?

:D

Caroline
laughandlove chapter 7 . 11/24/2006
Hey, I thought this was over! Thanks to the stupid site, I haven't been getting any notification e-mails...I just randomly clicked on this story and saw that it had updated! I love nice surprises! This was a great wrap-up for this fic, I especially love Dean and John's conversation about school-and how the only reason Dean is staying is for Sam. Great job!
Carikube chapter 7 . 11/24/2006
This chapter was the one that had to be. So many emotions, so many things that had to be said, had to be sorted. John's recognition of Dean's maturity, giving him a choice to leave school. It brought the story full circle and I was waiting for Dean to jump at the chance. But you are much smarter than I and you really get these boys, the bond they have for each other and the way Dean KNOWS Sam like no-one else on earth.

Dean will stay at school, for Sam. Right there, you won my admiration forever!

Those boys would die for each other, and Dean learns the hard lesson that Sam, though younger, is still a Winchester and that comes with a fierce devotion and protectiveness that defies birth order. I am so glad that he accepts that and doesn't try to fight it, though I know that he will still fight for Sam, protect him, and I never ever want that to change. Just now, Dean knows that Sam will fight to the death for him as well.

Sam's courage and intelligence in this story is absolutely inspiring. He may be younger, but he is a worthy adversary against evil.

And now they're checking out AMA. Will we get to see John inflicting a buttload of training onto Sam? I hope he gives the poor boy some time to heal first. (wink) Amazing yet again, and though this is YOUR review, let me just say a personal thank you to you. You know why... because it seems the site isn't going to magically fix itself anytime soon and I have no other way to contact you. Which really sucks, by the way!
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »