Reviews for At An End
Kyriebess chapter 7 . 11/23/2006
Was that the end? Or is there more? Cause I think there should be more. What for? I don't know. You pretty much tied up the loose ends- except for Greg. But I really like this story and I want more. Or at least a new story if you're done with this one. :0)

As always, I loved the chapter. This one had so much great Winchester dialogue. I love it when they talk. :0)

I'm glad Dean decided to stay in school and I'm glad he could accept Sam as an equal (sort of). John seemed very true to character in this chapter (has been in all the chapters), but I think, given the way he was on the show, you portrayed his thoughts and point of view accurately.

In anycase, I enjoyed this and I really hope there's more (another chapter, another story, just something written by you).
Happybear 2005 chapter 6 . 11/22/2006
nice, me likey
pmsdevil01 chapter 6 . 11/20/2006
aw that chapter was my favorite one so far. can't wait for more.
Kaewi chapter 6 . 11/19/2006
Aw, I like this story! Very haunting. The demon was so creepy, and i'm glad it's gone. Love the angst too ;)

Very nice!
roxy071288 chapter 6 . 11/19/2006
I'm a little confused...how did they beat the demon?
SilverKitsune1 chapter 6 . 11/19/2006
"Dean felt the room itself shudder, and turned to look at the nurses. Just as he had expected, they flickered in and out like ghosts, than faded altogether."

Such a great, vivid bit of writing right here.

It's always good to see John and Dean kicking demon ass.
Faye Dartmouth chapter 6 . 11/19/2006
EEK! What a chapter!

How very creepy for John and Dean to walk in to find themselves too late...or so they think. And creepy possessed doctor! You sure know how to write a bad guy. It was believable and unnerving.

And thank goodness for Dean. I just need to hug him for saving his brother and figuring out that Sam wasn't as far gone as they thought.

And I love how you capture Sam's disconnection here-to see things happening and not be able to change them. To be so close and not be able to talk to the ones he loves-thank goodness for his connection to Dean, that Dean could see through the veil.

Poor kid-stabbed, near death, and surviving a demonic encounter. He must be exhausted. Dean too.

And you as well :) But you still need to get the next chapter out to us ASAP.
Raven524 chapter 6 . 11/19/2006
Great Chapter...loved the last few lines...a grew warm and fuzzy moment!
Redwinged Blackbird chapter 6 . 11/19/2006
Yay! (claps hands)
laughandlove chapter 6 . 11/19/2006
yay! yay again! Sam's alive! Everything's good and happy! Thanks for writing this, I have really enjoyed it. Catch ya later...
Kyriebess chapter 6 . 11/19/2006
Ahh! You had me so mad at that demon I wanted to throw something at my computer screen. But then I realized that hurting my monitor wouldn't help.

And then when they hugged. Aww! I could've just melted into a puddle. I really needed that hug after reading the first part of that chapter. I'm telling you, you did an amazing job with that. Seriously- I was so pissed at the demon/doctor I couldn't stand it. Especially when the thing touched Sam's head and then kissed him! I mean, I was REALLY fuming. It takes a great writer to evoke that much emotion. Magnificent job!

So Sam was never really poisoned? It was all just an illusion? Man you're evil. And really creative. I loved the way you described the illusions and the veil. VERY original and unbelievably creative. Fabulous!

And then in the end when you mentioned the knife wound, I was like, 'oh yeah. I forgot all about that. That is how we got into this situation isn't it.' Is the knife wielding kid gonna get busted? I hope so.

Great job!
Julie chapter 6 . 11/19/2006
Aw, this chapter was so cute! lol Update soon. : )
Tacpebs chapter 6 . 11/19/2006
Cool! Wait, is this the end? *Gasps at such a thought*
SilverStorm06 chapter 6 . 11/19/2006