Reviews for A School Play: A Princess and a Pauper
Evci chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
This is amazing I hope you will continue this soon ! Love how its writen even if you seid it was rushed !
Destiny980 chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
Nice story..hope u update soon
LunaLocket chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
once again great story,i cant wait to read more
Lia chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
It's not like I'm desperate or anything but,... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! Ok I am desperate! _ XD But only because I luv this story!
Hunter Hatake and Neko Uchiha chapter 2 . 1/17/2007
this great story pleaz write more soon
Aesura chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
are you going to update your next chapter soon? I hope you do. _

And what's the "Asu" in AsuXgirlKira anyway?

please update soon
Tuli-Susi chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
So...what's the pairing in this fic? Athrun/Kira or Shinn/Kira? this play anything like the prince and the pauper, just with female roles? Cos if that's the case...where would Athrun and Shinn fit in?
Sniper Zero chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
Yay! Stellar's here! About the ideas of this story maybe you could get some ideas from High School Musical? And Fllay is Luna's caousin? She could pass to be Meyrin's twin since they look so much alike.
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 2 . 12/11/2006
good chapters, but interesting. wonder who is the couple shinn/kira 1st or is it strict athrun/kira? update soon. l8r
pixiepuff101 chapter 2 . 12/11/2006
is there a new boyfriend on the way? i smell louve! lol, update soon _
Darkmoon Fleur chapter 2 . 12/10/2006
Hey it's a really great chapter! I did like it:D I finally understand why Athrun is being like this, but I think that even if he doesn't realise kira is really kira, he will soon be jealous of the bond formed between Shinn and her. By the way they are really cute here Update asap please! Keep writing!
FanfictionWriter83729 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
COL! I luv ur fics! Just watch ur sentence structure though...sum of them are kinda longish without any breaks, so sometimes at the end of them i forgot what the sentence was talking about in the first place...but that's probably just me...oh well. Update soon!
Aesura chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
I lov your new story. _ I'm so adding to my fav stories list. Can't wait for the next one.

(I just realize that I have everyone of your stories in my fav stories list)
Ducky chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
This is a great fic! I love it! Please update soon. Before I forget, how did Athrun forget kira? They kissed!
stranger chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
I want to know more. cant wait 4 d next chap..