Reviews for The Passionate Writings of Youth
Quiet Librarian chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Well, incest is prohibited in real life :P And it's unhealthy too.
XxPriscillaxX chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
hilarious and truly pathetic thanks it was written in 2006 and maybe you are all grown up now so you can read this and laugh. we all make mistakes anyway, specially when we are young :)...
Lanky Nathan chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Hahaha I think I love you! In a totally hetrosexual and NON incest way. This rant was awesome! Totally agree with you on the incest thing being WRONG.

The best part though was that you had me nearly crying tears of laughter through the whole thing. You should be ashamed! I have broken ribs damn you! Do you know how much laughing with broken ribs hurts? Anyway, that's my rant over. I'll now go browse your other stories and inflict some more self harm.
Fusionmix chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
The best part of this is easily the defensive reviews. This should be on the prescribed reading list for all aspiring fanfiction authors. It would save everybody else a world of mental trauma.

And on other matters, because I'm a critical bastard, I feel the need to correct you on your profile autobiography; the computerized beast you played 100 times and defeated is known not as Great Blue, but as Deep Blue. Even if it shoots missiles.

Great Blue seems only to apply to herons, which as far as I am aware of do not shoot missiles and are not worth bragging about if defeated.
Meghan'sSuperCoolUserName chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Haha! This is amazing. Even more, the fact that it was on purpose makes it legendary, but only because half the reviewers thinks this 'story' is real. No flames of hatred here dude, just giggles. :P
xx.aesthetic chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
This isn't a story. This is your rant. Put it on your profile, not here, because it doesn't belong.
Dimitrius chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
According to TOS, you are not allowed to have an author's note as a chapter. I'll report you to the admins now.

;)
neutralizing chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Will I be kicked out of the Big Five if I said I used to like incestuous pairings? D

All joking aside, I do see both points of the argument: the fantards are upset because you dissed their pairing and the hatahs are upset because incest pairings are popular in anime and shit. Personally, I'm neutral on the issue of incest and whatnot.

By the way, you spelled stuff wrong. XD

I'll shut up now.
Ondjage chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
I whole-heartedly agree, though you seem a bit angry and obstinant here. ; To the flamers, get a grip. . Please.

Incest is disgusting, painfully so. It just bugs me that there is so much yaoi/incest in Naruto and anime/manga fanfiction in general. If Kishimoto saw all of these mutilated fanfics, he'd have a stroke and die for sure.

Fuck, I wish yaoi wasn't a genre...or existed. It's so frikkin' disgusting. I have nothing against homosexuality at all, but this fan yaoi...which isn't even true yaoi...is irritating. Naruto Yaoilots of fail. You aren't a fan if you manipulate non-gay character into gay ones. That's not yaoi.

On the Hyuuga cest stuff, Neji shows nothing but contempt for Hinata until a certain point and Hinata admires Naruto, not Neji.
Mexicano27 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
I read this before but was too lazy to post a review. Now I came back and decided to do one, mainly because all I'm seeing posted here is retarded fangirl hatemail. I've seen a couple of them saying that "cousins are okay." WTF? Since when is any family member, however distant, okay? It's disgusting, and I've only ever heard of rednecks doing crap like that.

It really does make me want to puke when I read crap like HinaNeji, and I think I'd stab my eyes out before I read a lemon. HinaNeji fans have virtually no basis for this pairing, and I'm inclined to believe that the only people that like this are sick in the head, because the series has provided zero evidence to support this pairing. Fangirls who aggressivley defend this pairing are disgusting. They must have the hots for their own cousins to want to support something like this.

LaurelFlower, for instance(the review right before mine), is particularly disgusting. She supports Gaara and Temari? That's about as disgusting as a pairing could possibly get. She says that she tried her hardest to not bash you? Then what happened to her resolve? Oh, right, she was truly disgusted...

"For all you know, some guy way off in China could be your cousin and you'd never know." What the flying f*ck does that have to do with anything? And she tells YOU to stop acting like a three year old? At least a three year old can make a logical and coherent statement! Then she tells you to get a life. If she had any sort of life of her own, one which didn't involve fantasies where she dry humps her cousin, she wouldn't be wasting her time to flame this.

All of the rest of your reviews are pretty much exactly the same as the one this genius made, so going through all of them and pointing out their retardedness would be a waste of my time. I think I've already wasted enough of my time by writing this huge review, but I'm here to try and counter-balance all the obsessed fangirls.

But seriously dude, you should have just put this in a forum. It doesn't make sense to submit it as a story. You need to divide it up into paragraphs, too, or else it's almost impossible to read. Other than that, I pretty much agree with everything you said.

If any more fangirls give you crap, hopefully you're aware of how sick and retarded they are to be sticking up for this POS of a pairing.
efp'oke chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
I tried to keep from flaming you but I was truly disgusted and had to do this.

1. This isn't anything to do woth a story.

2. Even if it was a story its the hardest thing ever to read.

3. There is nothing wrong with KakaSaku. Once they are both of age, anything goes.

4. Why do you have to bash what everyone likes? I like NejiHina. Heck, I like GaaTema. I hate Uchihacest but do you see me writing a rant on how much I hate it? I know you haven't learned this yet but everyone is entitled to their own opinion

5. For gods sake it is an ANIMATED SHOW! Its NOT REAL! Get over it. Stop acting like a three year old.

6. Dont like. dont read is not a defense. It is a WARNING, at least to those of us with an education.

7. If Neji and Hinata had children, it would have arms.

8. Cousins is not that bad. For all you know, some guy way off in China could be your first cousin and you'd never know.

9. You are a hypocrite. You say you dont like OCs and suddenly you're going to have them in your story. Your going to use characters as bashing tools just after saying you don't like people to warp the characters. If that's not warping the characters, I don't want to know what is.

P.S. Get a life.
Namiida chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Wht the hell is this? First of all I couldn't read it and second of all I can't even understand why you are bashing us lovers. (or non-lovers who don't mind it.)
CheerfullyPessimistic chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
You need to indent. Super hard to read this jumbled up crap.

First of all, this isn't a story. Go submit it in a forum.

I seriously don't have anything personal against you, just trying to make you realize what you wrote, though you have a pretty good idea,

I don't really support sibling or parent/child relationships, but cousin relationships are OK. Doesn't mean i go post fics bashing various pairings and vent out anger on them.

I highly doubt that authors will really put deformed babies in their stories if they supported incest.

And incest, like yaoi is another category altogether. Why would you insult the people who write them? I dont read yaoi, heck, I don't even care for yaoi, but looking at your pathetic shit that you wrote, I felt you needed a little common sense knocked into you. This is fanfiction, which means anyone can write whatever they want. You don't have a say in it and you cannot stop those people from writing what they want to.

Even you can write what you want to. Why would you use that right to earn yourself flames like these? I think your little rant over there barely serves any purpose (except to earn you flames).

Many places around the world have cousins marrying each other. Go piss at them.

You're getting worked up over fanfiction. That's pretty pathetic. First you say that you hate OCs, then you say that your gonna put an OC in ur story? Who's going to listen to you if even you disagree with yourself?

You said you don't like it when people change the storyline and warp characters, but you yourself are going to use Ino as a bashing tool. Talk about hypocritism.

Your opinions are not supported properly, and your reasons suck like hell. You have really biased opinions that do not make any sense at all. You might have certain opinions about things, but why post them on this site when you yourself know that people will not always agree with you?

You say that people use the saying "Don't like, don't read" as a defense. WTF? That's a warning, in case your puny brain couldn't get it. It's so people don't end up reading that fic while wasting their time and end up flaming for no apparent reason.

I suggest that you take whatever you wrote and stick it up your ass. I highly doubt that people will like your story, judging the piece of shit you submitted.
garland dark lord of cookies chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Dear pirate on wheels,

allow me to adress some of the bad reviews given to you by the incestial morons that have been, well, giving out faulty info.

1. OMNI X- nothing to bad although his powers of observation never cease to amaze me. That and he can now count up to SIX. Woot for him.

- it's one thing to complain about a manga, but another to defend it. And by defending the manga which is totally not what the stories about, (which makes me seriously consider if you can actually READ!)you in turn are no better than the attacker because sense you have given yourself (in your mind) the ability tho defend a manga, that means it is worth defending (duh) but that also means that you take into account the fact that any and all attacks on sed manga are damaging to that and itself, so attacking a manga is just as bad as attacking one. Oh, and by the by, it's not the manga he's attacking it's incest you cousin loving freak.

Yoko- whee! funny name! Whe!

4. Selunchen123- good for you. you have othing against a man attacking incest. huzzah. but you do have something that i do not. The ability tho defend it. because in reality, it's really disgusting, and those "places" you refer to probably all have refigirators and broken cars in the front lawn. get it Yuck, yuck, yuck.

- let me start by congratilating you on being healthy1 way to get those 5 servings of fruits and vegetables. Someones been listining to bobby B. Second no one ever said that incest wasn't accepted, he just said it was disgusting. Oh, and by the way about that little piece about the history( wonder twins power activate, form of proving this guy wrong!) yes yes it is known that there have been many incest marriages in the past, hell, even today, your self for example, your a least 25 because you took the time to get a really awsome sounding degree and you still have time to write to fanfiction and watch animas and read mangas good for you! now back to my point, there were these things called tribes and they consisted of nomads who would scour the land looking for resources, now they had no sense of what incest is or was so they did what they want. but they ran into other tribes and more oftnly had sex with GASP! other tribes! i've studied nomadic life style for over ten years, don't pull that history crap. And to sum up this your as cool as wakka for ff10.

82- seriously though you gotta indent.

- this comment is directed toward you Mr. pirate on wheels. i got three words for ya "She's a women".

XD- before i respond to you im gonna wait until you take at least one gentics class and read one book on the humane genome.

Li- ah, so you decided to go broad on the whole situation eh? well, i'll keep mine simple. you wouldn't know how to back something up even if you were constipated.(hehe). second here hasd obviously done so. just reread paragraph one. and i quote "You seem to know Zilch about genetics.." seems maybe but if had actually read the story then you would understand that he obviously does know something about wether it be from movies or books. but, zilch you make a statement that is easily attacked my friend. Zilch would mean that he knows absoulutly nothing where in fact he makes many refrences tho the inherent problems of coyusincousin sex. But i can say that it is a fact that cousincousin lovers are 78% more likely to suffer from genetic defencies rather than, a , well, normal human bieng.

so on wheels i hope i have given you some comfort that there are some people not born of incestial love, therefore has no inherent need to defend it.

p.s it is well known fact that kakashi does in fact rock out loud.
OMNI X chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
six people pissed at you in one day a new record