Reviews for Under the Sea
You know what i think you should try next? A crossover, thats what. I went looking around aome yugioh crossovers and i noticed that this would make a good scooby doo crossover. And while i was going through my little search i became obsessed with the idea of a crossover with how to train your dragon. Something along the lines of yugi somehow traveling to that time era and him befriending hiccup. But then yami comes and scares the living hell out of every one and because the villagers have physically and mentally abused him he takes his anger out on them (becides hiccup that is :D)
Anonymous chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
Good story and nice job!
DarkenedSeas chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
i loved this story! :D i've been obsessed with merpeople story's for a while for some reason XD and the ending had me on the close to tears :)
secretsoul7 chapter 8 . 11/13/2011
I LOVE IT! SO CUTE EVERYTHING I WANTED IT TO BE AND SO MUCH MORE THANK YOUUUUU
secretsoul7 chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
YAY I LOVE THIS ITS A GREAT STORY!AHHH HEARTATTACK IM OK THOUGH! and thank you i can now read and understand a little jappense i cant spell it or talk it yet but reading it is so awesome thank you!~~~~~~~
secretsoul7 chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY and he was very pretty that was my favorite line! hehe my heart is bursting with joy or is that a heart attack? oh well i will continue to read happily dispite what may occur hehehe
bambam12 chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
awsome!i loved every word of it!oh yeah i wanted to tell you that i have a mermaid character to named has blue/green eye's,brown curled hair,and a black mother was a witch and her father was a mermaid and she is 12 year's has some black magic in her so every time she get's REALLY REALLY angry she turn's 17 with longer hair with a riped up black see through shirt and red eyes bigger boobs:)
Zjen chapter 8 . 8/30/2009
That was totally adorable! And quite original too! Kudos doode _~
Bob the Evil Penguin chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
Do merpeople have knees?

Other than that, I'm intrigued. The plot is interesting, and other than some odd factual confusions, the story is exciting.
PrincipalCellist chapter 8 . 3/14/2009
I WANNA READ THE LEMON!

PLZ? my email is

send me the lemon, unless your next chapter is the lemon. i'll find out as soon as i click the pretty arrow button!

Arigatou! ~Cassie

GREAT STORY! I luffed it so so much!
PrincipalCellist chapter 7 . 3/14/2009
yay yay yay yay!

YUGI IS HUMAN! Now yugi and Yami can ride off into the sunset together and get married and...

O.o... sorry. I forgot that this isn't a disney movie. lol

NEXT CHAPPIE! and I see that its the last one!

whoot-woo!
PrincipalCellist chapter 6 . 3/14/2009
aw...crap.

they can't be with each other...so sad.

Turn yugi into a human!

Or turn Yami into a merman!

(Atem: I wanna be with my Yugi!)

(Yugi: Ditto! sept i wanna be with Atem, not myself.)

Arigatou for this story! It rocks!

next chappie!
PrincipalCellist chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
ooh! I hope that they get togeder!

but how would they...ah...never mind.

GREAT STORY!

next chapter!
PrincipalCellist chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
That new assistant is a big fat meanie! :O

"Stupid merman"?

STUPID ASSISTANT!

next chapter!
PrincipalCellist chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
*does wild, arm flailing cheerleader jumps*

Go Yami! Go Yami! Go Yami! It's ya birthday!

(Atem: Go me! Go me! Go me!)

(Yugi: Thanks so much atem! those people were freaky!)

I know! What right do they have to scare you and call you an "IT"? It pisses me off! *pulls hair*

next chappie!