Reviews for Baby Names
catsftw chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
But I thought there kid was called Teddy... Oh well! Who care! It's fanfiction!

Personally I like the sequel/companion story better but these baby name disputes are always so awesome. I'm..what's that phrase...oh right! I'm "hooked".
L chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Actually Tonks/Remus's son is named Teddy, but u wrote it before the 7th book
staalker chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Whatt?
mediate89 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
How about Teddy?

P
Empress of Jyoumi chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
This is so awesome Sirius Lupin Remus and Tonks son that should have been the name
Taecti chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
aww, that was sweet. I definitely expected a Malcolm Allan/Allan Malcolm finish. I love how you turned it around. How appropriate that they name him Sirius, since he meant so much to both of them. It was a little sad, but in an adorable way. Beautifully written!
xLupinxLoverx chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
This was adorable! I think it would be lovely for them to name their kid Sirius, but whst about Teddy? But I'm guessing you wrote this before DH :D
shooting-stetsons chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
aw, that's way too cute! For some reason I wasn't expecting it at all either! I was expecting like, Allan Malcolm or Malcolm Allan, but that was good too!
tantei39kunoichi chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
M...Nice fic! Real sweet. D Hope you make more!
Ellemay chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
oh wow :'(
swim freak 9000 chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Aw! So cute.
Carnivalgirl chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
This is an adorable story! Personally, I liked Malcolm, but I hope they get their Sirius! It's a wonderful idea and just the kind of fluff I like reading...very nice! Keep writing!
Scrambled Berries chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Lovely!
ClashChick chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
End was sweet. I like the name Allan better than Malcolm, though they both have their reasons)and I like Lupin/Tonks and my favorite Harry Potter character of all is Lupin)
Lupinfangirl chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
That was so cute! Sirius is the perfect name for their baby!