Reviews for Ne, Shinsan?
ramenluv chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
god that was hot O.o

holy crap

the first chapter was amazing it is written very well

you put so much detail into it that it made me embarrassed XD

the second chapter was great too

I think you should have made the Shin "preparing" Sena part a little ...hm cuter i guess instead of Sena just getting used to it right away you should have made him say"it hurts!" at least once

ah sorry I kinda suck at writing reviews *sweat*

especially when it a story thats absolutely kickass!

Ramenluv
Charlayyyy chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
GREAT! That was an amazing story. I feel it was a bit rushed though. Maybe you could have slowed it down a bit, showing what Sena though as Shin was _ing him. I felt only Shin's side of the story was told. But other wise, it was great. A bit of spelling mistakes here and there. You kind of confused me with the word "lithe" did you mean little? if not can you please tell me what it means. Well, write more, cause i will definetly read more of your work. )
JtheChosen1 chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
o so good! i hope u write more with this pair!
Evan le Fay chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
Thank you for writing this incredibly hot fic! :D ShinSena isn't even my favorite pairing (HiruSena is, just got to love Hiruma
yaoixlover chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
that was awesome XD i love your story plz write more smutty goodness XD there isnt much out there for these 2 love birds
mimeus chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
u made like another chap!

it was so AWESOME!
ShintoSenaSeifertoSquall chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
*forgive me for melting into a fangril puddle of goo right here, but sweet damn that was just the kind of thing I was lookin forward to, you know Shin/Sena is my ultimate pairing in the Eyeshield 21 fandom and yet it gets so little love and so you can imagine my delight after discovering this.

Cheers to you and fellow ShinSena fans alike!
Joobiecakes chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
OMg the end was so cute
Rai chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
Aw. The last two lines were so cute!
MapleNoKi chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
it's hot! kool more fic like this one please. !
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
*fangirl squeal* THank you! Thatbk you! Thank you! You have brought joy to my life! Shin/Sena! We need more! Please write more! (Doesn't matter if it's on this or another story or something as long as it's Shin/Sena!) It's so good! *drools* I really like how everything just fits together and how the characters are so... in character! Great job!

~Ivan (with recomendations from Wiz and Dark)

P.S. Do you know what OTP means? And if so, can you please tell me?
stringer13 chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
please make another shin x sena. I love it.
Vix chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
I love it! There aren't enough ShinxSena out there. It's sad really...
Etiq chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
This is just gorgerous story. Really. Clear and written well. No errors or much OCCness.

I haven't read many this good stories for ages so thank you for writing this. Hopefully we can read more EY21 stories from you. :)
tamsonight chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
i love it i love it never really thought of sena and shin they make a cute couple i really like them i be looking out for more of your writing i like how you write in the present not past tense it's kinda wierd but new i llike new

T.N.N.