Reviews for Ne, Shinsan?
OMG! x.x I LOVE it! You're an awesome writer. *-*

I want more~ ((Whine))

alythia chapter 1 . 12/15/2006

So... OOC... T.T

Hey, It's not that i didn't appreciate the lemon. Luv em. But next time, at least try ta make em more IN CHARACTER. Especially Shin... Actually, Even if I couldn't accept the fact that Shin would ever say 'I like you' to anyone that suddenly and openly (it's like reading a shoujou lover's writing... ToT), I do like the flow of the story. It's very smooth and yummy. That's whyeven when I shuddered while reading this fic, I still stell myself to read till the end. And uits quite nice. (smiles)

Accept this as constuctive criticism, kay? Try ta go indepth with the characters. I hope i can read another ShinxSena from you; thiime with more realitism, kay? (grins)

Write On! XD
jinxgirl5 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
*squeals in glee* I loved it! I just love the idea of a Shin/Sena pairing...BUT I CAN'T FIND ANY FICS WRITTEN ABOUT THEM! This is the first one I've read, and darn it all if I'm not hooked on the pairing now. As your reward for doing this to my poor little fangirl brain, my soul is yours. *hands soul, then continues search for the ever-elusive Shin/Sena fanfics*
Arashi Engel Hope chapter 1 . 11/9/2006

finally I have read a shinsena lemon T-T, I love the couple but is really hard to get something about it, U the only lemon i have fo them is a doujinshi that I was lucky to get T.T... n_n so arigato!

now, about the fanfic, It was fast paced and had a a little plot hole about the identity... but overall was a really good story.

now I hope Sena isn't going to walk funny XD or blood is going to be spilled... sorry about my ranting and my bad spelling, English is my second language but I really wanted to wirte this review 3

Morte Giver chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
OMG, you so totally rock! I LOVE this pairing but i havent been able to find any fictions about them, and only one or two pictures. I really liked this though it seemed a bit fast paced, it was good. Also, around what time in the series does this take place? 'Cuz Shin finds our he's Eyeshiled 21 after their match and after Monta joins, and you mentioned Panther and in this Shin apparently just finds out that Sena is Eyeshield 21 so I'm a little confused _

Anyway, good one-shot, i would add it to my favorites, but i kinda went over the limit already _'

mimeus chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Hell YEAH! I'm the first reviewer! I like this story !there isn't enough SenaxShin stories and I appluad you!
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3