Reviews for Sensational Sexuality
Desiree1717 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
lol poor Lois.
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
MyDirtyLittleSecret chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Hahahahaha! Poor Lois. This had me giggling the whole way through it. Loved!
SailorSilvanesti chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Loved it!

Funny and an interesting analyis, but totally awesome...XD for using Lois as an 'outside opinion'...

Great Job!
Tsuara chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I really liked this fic it was short and sweet. Oh, and the last line was a killer! XD
windalchemist001 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
yellow i love your fic though i nomal don't read "k" or anythin bellow "t" i pick to read this and i'm happy i did this is a pretty good and it kind of funny that she think she still has clark but how does she know bruce is batman and not superman is clark that is be on me (mualn: that should not be hard to but two and two togeter but she might be in denal) true and it took you long enough (elizabeth:we waited till he thought you were done) ok then (ruru: oh "mother" don't forget) i know i know *truns away from "kids"* and thank you for write this becase it been so hard to find a supermanxbatman fic *sigh* so thank you for writn' this and did i say i love this story? if i didn't well i love your story. _

brittany b. pena
adrdem chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
This is some kind of comedy right here. I like it.
vballmania23 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Ahaha, this story made me laugh. I really loved the last line.
anaraz chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
G-dot chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Obvious, huh?
SweetHeaven chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Good fic! The end was great. I almost (I said almost) feel sorry for her. Good job!
Resurrection Rite chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
I loved this. This was great. Just perfect.
Flora Winters chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
LMAO! This was really funny. I loved it.
Tsuki the Avenger chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Haha- love the ending. So amused.

Always, Tsuki

- - - - - - - - -

"Kids these days. Can't tell the difference between just plain old and *classic*" (The Flash, The Dark Knight Strikes Again #1)
L. Mouse chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Bwahahahah. Loved the last line!