Reviews for Headache
LOL :P
koko chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
That's my Mikey XD
ArtisticPrincess chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
he is trully a ninja of words :)
Alluring Alliteration chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Mikey doesn't even need nunchuks- his ability to get on people's nerves is a weapon unto itself.
crazy-freak-of-nature chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
lol never underestimate the power of Mikey! This was really entertaining to read. You did a great job in writing this!:D
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
omg, omg, I love this fic. How did you come up with all that funny stuff that Mikey would no doubt say? It was great!
TMNTgrl chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Xd It's so Mikey! One almost feels sorry for Bishop- almost. Unfortunately for him, I think we're all laughing too hard to feel sorry for him! I loved it- really funny!
myown262 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
OMG i L-O-V-E-D it...
memyselfandi89 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
ROTFL! OMG that was so freakin' hilarious! I almost died laughing!
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
What, I never reviewed this? I really thought I had. Hilarious! Loved it! "Ha! You didn't copy me that time! I win." *snort*

Really good job, LG! *thumbs up*

Idun
mac chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
hahahahahahahaahahaha that'sall i can say
TigerChickTigriss chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Mikey would do that too... Drving Bishop insane by talking to him. Mikey has that talent doesn't he? Good job! (WHOT!)
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
could have used a clue to what happened to Bishop after that, (run out of his lab screaming, maybe?) but yeah, glad you spared us Mike's details and stuff, hehe..
Dory's human replica chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
*crawls back onto chair clutching side* Now I have a stitch!...you made me laugh so much I fell off my chair! Funniest thing is - it's painfully realistic and I could actually see that happening! Love it!
Kunoichi Nazena chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
LOL! Awesome story! Poor Agent Bishop. I bet Mikey drove him nuts!