Reviews for Offensive
Take.a.walk.on.the.wildside chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
ohmygwash! why is iit that u dnt have anymore reviews? you deserve so much more than thiis!
thisisallterriblehELP chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Yuriku! Teh cuteness! *dies*
Lady of Lenore chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
0.0 YAY! More unusual pairings! I wish more people would step outside the box (I'm so sick of Kairi and Sora fics)

Aero-chan
oh hey asdfklj chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
XD Oh man, so I was going to take a little break (because it's almost noon and I haven't left my room yet .
foxy crimefighta chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
ahaha, that was cuuttee. :D
Kaikai PANTS chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
hoorah for yu ri kus!

*dances*

i love em!

& it was cute.

them sleepin' togetha ish adorable...an no...not the shexual way... "

tehehe...

nice ficcie.

kaikai x
Annjirika chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
'zdlxkjdzLJgksdfjGKLA:DFHJKGLFS

*has a fucking flailing attack*

Okay. Like. I'm sick right now and can't hardly breathe. And flailing and squeeing and ldaKGHNSDKJGAHDF is not good for the lungs.

Holy. Shit. Do I love you. And this story. Like. Oh my god. Not even articulate. Not even...able to form a proper review. I fear my chest will burst. Yuffie. And Riku. Are amazing. And Riku. Is so fucking hot. I love how he's all with the kitten. He so WOULD be a kitten person. Oh god. Oh god. I love this. I love it. You rock my effing FACE.

If I make more videos, will you make more of these? XD
Astaldotholwen chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
*is the first fic she's read since the summer*

This cracked me up:

He sighed. “You realise I’m just about going to have to do some very bad things to you, on account of you being in my bed?”

...I was laughing even before I read the whole 'silence' bit because the beloved H-Shaped-Riku never ever spoke like that!

"You have a boat? Name it Riku!"

"YEAH! And then you could be called on the phone and be like, 'sorry mate, I'm busy riding Riku!"

I think it's *headdesk* that defines our friendships haha.

Oh goodtimes Tally, good times.

Also, your car is so adorable :3
ChibiFrubaGirl chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Aw! The sweetness of it all!

Cute!

Good job!
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
SQUEE3E! Ok, so, uber-cuteness. Je adore. "...Oh shit that came out so wrong." yay! Also I wrote my first Yoai! It's called Feel!