Reviews for The other one
xx'Gothic-Manga-Girl'xx chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
Once again you have astounded me with your amazing writing skills. Bravo! I'm going to add this story to my faves as well.
My-Room-Is-My-Retreat chapter 8 . 11/22/2009
I thought that was very very good. I loved it. The characters were amazing. I love that you made Ally a witch. That was awesome. )
Maya49 chapter 7 . 3/30/2008
A very original idea, I loved the plot, some of the descriptive words, and how the characters were in character. Now as for the things that should be fixed, seriously needs improvement in grammar and spelling, for example in chapter 7 Danny says. "Alright I've caught me" that does not really make sense, always proofread your work before posting it. Other then that, good job :)

maya49
shadows-light91 chapter 8 . 2/16/2007
Aw... This was really sweet. Like I mentioned before, there were spelling and grammer issues that need to be fixed, but I really like the ending.
shadows-light91 chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Interesting enough, but try to space out your paragraphs a little more and it'll be easier to read and comprehend. Sometimes it's a little difficult if the reader has a bunch of lines together. And again, there's just a couple of spelling mistakes, nothing big.

I'm suspicious too of that Mr. W character, and I bet he's Max. I sure don't trust him, and I'm worried about what he's got in store for Danny and Allyson if it is him.

JaFaRCrAzY
Miki34 chapter 6 . 11/6/2006
I think this should be T instead of K, because of the whole death part. But that's my opinion.

I am now inspired for a new fic, thanks to Michelle Branch's "Goodbye To You". Just sayin'. I know I'm nuts!
Miki34 chapter 5 . 11/6/2006
Oh my gosh.

AH!

I had no idea...but I've always imagined. I've imagined sequels with her either becoming a witch or finding out she's psychic/ ESP or whatever, but I never thought anyone would have the nerve to write something with her having them! Goodness.

Hey, I'm working on a NYSI/Poltergeist cross. Sound good? If you don't know what Poltergeist is just PM me and I'll send you a summary. It would work GREAT with NYSI.
Miki34 chapter 4 . 11/5/2006
Oy! He's not gonna...do THAT...rape her, is he? 'Cause that is NASTY...he's like, what, sixty? And she's sixteen/seventeen?
Miki34 chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
OMG! NO! What's he gonna DO TO HER?