Reviews for Thank You Ms Bones
Goose chapter 32 . 5/25
Overall a good story, but I call bullshit and bashing on the fate of Ron. Lock picking as if it's a common skill, even amongst wizards. Not only that, the idea that Voldemort would have cells that a simple Alohamora(I can only assume his wand was taken, so that was out) would have secure his freedom is laughable. So yeah, the Ron issue is just decently disguised bashing. Keep in mind Ron is far from my favorite character, I just despise bashing of any sort.
Goose chapter 8 . 5/24
Lol damn. Rufus Scrimgeor? More like Ruthless Scrimgeor.
Goose chapter 6 . 5/24
Killing Molly via heart attack. Either this is just pointless death, or some poorly veiled bashing. I truly hope her death actually comes to mean something later on in the story. Would have to have wasted my time.
grayceg chapter 32 . 5/25
This was a fantastic story! Good job!
gail19 chapter 32 . 5/15
Re-read today. Always a pleasure.
Isa Lumitus chapter 23 . 5/10
Killing off the dementors was unfortunate. But I do see where Scrimgeour was coming from. I've been thinking for a few chapters now that he's a good leader in a war-time situation... But will not be a good choice in peace.
Isa Lumitus chapter 17 . 5/10
Umbridge got off too lightly. She should have been charged with attempted murder for sending the dementors after Harry.

I can't say I like the system of checking wands at the door. It disarms the idiots, and the decent folks, which means that the criminals with a plan go unopposed.
Isa Lumitus chapter 8 . 5/10
Nice. I've got to say that I'm liking Scrimgeour.
Isa Lumitus chapter 6 . 5/10
New plan: Execute the captured Death Eaters. Try to con Narcissa out of the money, and shove her through the veil, too. Then do a press release about just how bad the live expectancy is for Death Eaters to try to keep recruitment down. The ministry can win a war of attrition.
Isa Lumitus chapter 5 . 5/10
You know, once upon a time, I would have figured that Scrimgeour was making a terrible decision releasing Malfoy. But now? He needs the money. Malfoy no longer has much power within the ministry, and depriving the dark of that much money could only help.

That said, I really hope that Malfoy has a tracking charm on him when he is released. I also hope they can remotely portkey a few cubic meters of magma to his location.
Aikori Shukrai chapter 32 . 5/6
This is a great story and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Now I'm going to check out you other stories.
at-nightfall chapter 32 . 4/27
You are in Scotland. The climate is oceanic. There are even palm trees on the west coast. Expect huge amounts of rain, but little snow.
at-nightfall chapter 27 . 4/27
a) Cutting wood in August is really the wrong time in West-, North- or Central- European climate. It should usually be done in November or even December after the tree has shut down growing.
b) for a really straight piece of wood Harry should use pieces of trunk, not branches.
c) the necessary diameter of the wood depends on how it is going to be prepared. You have to split a trunk or branch lengthwise to avoid it splintering while drying.
If Harry wants the centre of the wand to be the centre of the tree trunk, he needs small trees, split them once and keep the two halves together. If Harry wants the wand not to contain the centre of the tree trunk he can split the trunk into four quarters for drying.
harrypottergurl10 chapter 32 . 4/26
I loved this story. Keep up the great work. Loves!
at-nightfall chapter 5 . 4/26
You are in the UK.
The walls of the house would be brick or stone. A house build after WW2 would have ceilings made from concrete. The roof would be wooden beams covered with brick or concrete tiles. The death eaters would still be able to burn the house out, but it wouldn't totally collapse.

You are aware, that you send the Grangers into a civil war region?
2,256 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »