Reviews for Thank You Ms Bones
kyanoswolf chapter 12 . 8/26
Snape's poison could be ricin derived from the Castor Bean Plant (Ricinus communis). Only a tiny amount is needed to be fatal and as a Potions master, Snape would have been aware of it and how to produce it. It is an assassin's weapon. Even the delivery method suggests it - a tiny puncture wound (similar to the umbrella poisoning of Georgi Markov in 1978). I'd think only Dumbledore's magic kept him alive as long as it did.
BigIve chapter 32 . 8/13
I tried to ration this story out, but just couldn't put it down. Thank you for an enjoyableentertaining story.
I'm looking forward to exploring your other works.
justin93939 chapter 32 . 8/12
Thank you for truly a beautiful story
Yvonne Park chapter 32 . 8/5
How dare you tell me at the beginning that no Weasley students were killed in this story and then totally ignore Ron like that in the end. Poor guy! Did nobody try to go find where they were holding him after they defeated all the death eaters? Like come on. Mollys clock would still say he was alive. I just can't handle that.

Otherwise, I loved this story! It was really great. Very well written, and I really liked Harry and Susan together. Very cute. I wish there was more!Yvonne
PurtonPoster chapter 32 . 7/1
I know that you finished this nearly 10 years ago but I know a review can mean everything to an author and that is exactly what you are. I’m new ish to Harry Potter fanfiction. But have been reading a lot over the last 8 months and I can say without a doubt that this is the best written fic I have read. I’m now going to look at the other fics that you have written in the hope I find more words to lose myself in. Final point i love and I mean love the chats with McGonagall at the end of each chapter. Almost a story with the story. Bravo my good man/women. Bravo.
BobBoy21 chapter 32 . 6/22
Congratulations, this story is in the top 2 precent of stories that I have read. Good work.
Draugrim chapter 32 . 6/10
I find myself devouring stories like these and I always seem to end up reading on of yours every so often. Every time, I'm pleased by the result. You have a real way with words and not many people write HP/SB, let alone write it well.

I was initially worried when Harry moved in with the Bones', but I'm glad that it was suitably different to an inconvenient truth (which I know is more recent, but I read that one before this). Keep up the excellent writing! Thanks for sharing.
rebekahalana chapter 32 . 6/2
wonderful story, I very much enjoyed rereading it completed .
Bmah chapter 32 . 5/14
You are officially my favorite fanfiction author, and about number 4 on actual authors (JK Rowling, then David and Leigh Eddings, then you)
phoenix-rob chapter 32 . 5/12
Great story, many thanks
Jen chapter 32 . 4/18
Thanks!
stylo1 chapter 12 . 4/20
that ambush of draco was beyond stupid, provocing him to attack only to be caught of guard
stylo1 chapter 8 . 4/20
you cant inherit a wand from a relative, yet the head of the dmle has a wall full of wands from relatives.
you've tried to make a story with laws and ppl that do things by the book only to ignore half of it.
stylo1 chapter 4 . 4/20
you know there are laws against abuse right? well they didnt do much good in my case. he says this while he knows dumbledore has be interfering so the real awnser is dumbledore knows and makes sure i have to keep coming back.
ofc in ether case you are starting something against dumbledore while there is a war to fight
stylo1 chapter 3 . 4/20
the stern prof mcgonagall stating that she wants to continue their friendship to harry. harry replying that standing by and watching your students get tortured is ok and no apology is needed because he survived.
well by that logic tom riddle must be forgiven aswell i mean harry survived right
2,467 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »