Reviews for Thank You Ms Bones
Bob Schlobohm chapter 32 . 2/18
Thank you. I still don't know how I feel about the scribe at the end of each chapter but as Robst gives you a pass on this so will I. Again thank you for writing. Bob
Greater story I loved it
Saissa chapter 32 . 1/28
I love the idea of Harry making wands as a hobby or as an alternative to his defence teaching.
And I think Susan and Harry go well together, as do Neville and Hannah. Pity Hermione could not move on with her life after she lost her chances with Harry.

As for Rpn - well he never did have any brains. So if he didnt think to pick the lock and escape - well that's his problem. And of course he would have starved to death after all the death eaters were killed in the October surprise attacks, which means there was noone left to feed him. The one and only house elf had already been killed and Riddle never got a new house elf.

Excellent story!
nkh1 chapter 32 . 1/26
Nice story, to bad about Ron. Could not Freedom have found him? Could Freedom also cure Alice and Frank? Too bad Harry could not have two wife's One for the Potter and one for the Black family, then Hermione could have been with Harry also.
Scififan33 chapter 32 . 12/30/2014
Great story, more like it please
kitsuneko1976 chapter 32 . 12/27/2014
Awesome tale. Loved all the characterization, the plot was excellent, just a cracking yarn.

One quibble, though. where the devil in the piece, other than in the author's notes, did the line about Ron never learning from his brothers occur? it wasn't in chapter one, or anywhere else i could find (admittedly, i did give up after searching the first eight chapters, and then two i recalled ron and chess while in the death eater's care.) I may well have missed it. Ah well.

Though, i do admit, a rather ironic end indeed, so i shan't bitch.

Looking forward to more!
SL chapter 32 . 12/22/2014
I appreciate how the story is wrapped up in a somewhat messy way, in line with the spirit of the story "real life is often messy." In particular, I like how Voldemort is portrayed, "really dead, maybe, but the public is better off not knowing."
Lynn Potter1964 chapter 32 . 12/21/2014
This was a beautifully written and entertaining story, keep up the good work; I absolutely love all your stories.
harrynginnyinatree chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
I laughed at your references to your other story, No Thanks, a little advertising there?
harrynginnyinatree chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I really liked the start of this story. It kept to the events of cannon without being boring and repetitive. So many other authors merely repeat sections of the books word for word if they are trying to build off of cannon that this was rather refreshing. Very good job. I also loved the different points of view.
lokarryn chapter 32 . 12/6/2014
I have to say I've read more than one of your stories and love them each an every time. This one especially as I feel Susan is an under utilized character. I also have to say that I love your Out of Character interactions between yourself and Minerva the way you interact with her reminds me of a character from a web comic I used to read who much like yourself in those interactions is silent an conveys his thoughts through actions or object.

Please keep writing these wonderful tales

Sincerely

Lokarryn Silverbreeze
william488 chapter 32 . 11/30/2014
Loved it. Thanks.
adafrog chapter 32 . 11/16/2014
Very good story. Thanks.
Firedon chapter 32 . 10/29/2014
Hm. I don't really know what I feel about this story. On the one hand, it was quite nice. On the other, the romance between Harry and Susan seems to have just been there all of a sudden. Also, I think it suffered a gross overuse of phoenix. (Lastly, I was a bit disappointed that those two Auror trainees from Azkaban weren't [visibly] punished. Because they should have been.)
Kiwi chapter 32 . 10/15/2014
Your story is very enjoyable and a very interesting read. I particularly liked the little scenes aat the end of each chapter with you and McGonagall, very amusing. I thought the HarryxSusan pairing was very nice, I like the way you characterised her. I'll be checking out more of your stories. God bless you.
2,237 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »