Reviews for Thank You Ms Bones
Zeheve chapter 32 . 6/10
I find myself devouring stories like these and I always seem to end up reading on of yours every so often. Every time, I'm pleased by the result. You have a real way with words and not many people write HP/SB, let alone write it well.

I was initially worried when Harry moved in with the Bones', but I'm glad that it was suitably different to an inconvenient truth (which I know is more recent, but I read that one before this). Keep up the excellent writing! Thanks for sharing.
rebekahalana chapter 32 . 6/2
wonderful story, I very much enjoyed rereading it completed .
Bmah chapter 32 . 5/14
You are officially my favorite fanfiction author, and about number 4 on actual authors (JK Rowling, then David and Leigh Eddings, then you)
phoenix-rob chapter 32 . 5/12
Great story, many thanks
Jen chapter 32 . 4/18
Thanks!
stylo1 chapter 12 . 4/20
that ambush of draco was beyond stupid, provocing him to attack only to be caught of guard
stylo1 chapter 8 . 4/20
you cant inherit a wand from a relative, yet the head of the dmle has a wall full of wands from relatives.
you've tried to make a story with laws and ppl that do things by the book only to ignore half of it.
stylo1 chapter 4 . 4/20
you know there are laws against abuse right? well they didnt do much good in my case. he says this while he knows dumbledore has be interfering so the real awnser is dumbledore knows and makes sure i have to keep coming back.
ofc in ether case you are starting something against dumbledore while there is a war to fight
stylo1 chapter 3 . 4/20
the stern prof mcgonagall stating that she wants to continue their friendship to harry. harry replying that standing by and watching your students get tortured is ok and no apology is needed because he survived.
well by that logic tom riddle must be forgiven aswell i mean harry survived right
stylo1 chapter 2 . 4/20
he felt guilt for destroying a fountain in a battle with voldemort, why must you erite harry as such a pussy i mean wtf is a fountain worth in a war
stylo1 chapter 1 . 4/20
lol tortured by the minestry to get fined for fighting death eaters and still aplogising
DaSalvatore chapter 5 . 4/16
While I enjoy (re)reading "No Thanks," I have to say that I'm not a fan of your writing style. Simply put, the stories come across as a giant collection of quick scenes loosely tied together in an attempt to make a coherent plot. The biggest problem with this is what I find with this story; the writing is broken up to the point where I have no emotional connection to the characters nor events.

This chapter alone has a 2 paragraph scene, a 3 paragraph scene and then a two-line scene finishing it off. I can't care about what I'm reading because I'm often not reading it long enough to be able to care.
Warthogs anag chapter 32 . 4/16
Old Crow,
Thank you for another story that I found hard to put down. It had a mixture of magical and mundane that I found refreshing.
chc91776 chapter 32 . 2/24
I enjoy your stories especially the Harry/Susan paired stories. If there was any one thing i coud nitpick at it woud be your fixation on Hermione. mainy for these two stories i fet you had over used Hermione a bit. 1) harry was tod no one ese shoud know of his due wand casting 2) just because she was a friend how in the word woud the MoM or aurors even et her in on the training? 3) the ony reason harry got his seat before he was 17 was because he was emancipated so there was no reason Hermine should of been able to at 16 still.. thats just a tad bit of this story for Inconvienient Truth you made the entire epiogue about Hermione,, to me it not only took away from the harry/susan story but it eft both with an incompete feeling.. stil though i do like your stories and the plots. your depiction of Amelia in both stories is top 3 in favs.. hope you do more sooon..
PSay chapter 31 . 2/22
This is a wonderful story. I think I read it years ago. thanks for all your great stories. pms
2,461 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »