Reviews for Thank You Ms Bones
PearlxAdvance chapter 1 . 4/25
While cell phones existed... I highly doubt a pureblood witch would ever have one
PearlxAdvance chapter 1 . 4/25
A cell phone? In 1996?
CoSmO333 chapter 32 . 4/15
this was a wondeful read thanks for sharing
What about Ron?
“Horde” of dementors, not “hoard.”
Wolverine442 chapter 28 . 3/14
Awesome. Rookwood is killing the rot. All these pencil pushers let their society get this way. Time to pay the piper stupid sheep.
Wolverine442 chapter 18 . 3/14
Woot! Goooo Riddle! These idiots still wanna play by rules, serve it up right in their faces. War is war and if they refuse to play, so be it.
Ti
Nimbus2023 chapter 32 . 2/26
Now that I think about it, the death stick bill sounds like a cross between the NFA and a gun buyback program. Glad Harry picked a career as a wandmaker, very few stories follow that path.

Thank you for writing, this was a very well-thought-out story and the only complaint I have is how anti-climactic the ending was with Voldemort becoming marginalized and taken out by a fluke.
Nimbus2023 chapter 32 . 2/26
The death stick bill is like wizarding gun control, I'm seeing a pattern here.
Nimbus2023 chapter 28 . 2/25
Must be a high-end shotgun if it costs that much. I think the British pound is worth more than the USD back in the nineties you could buy a Mossberg 500 for around 200 bucks.
BlackWodin chapter 23 . 2/14
First time reading this, I recall reading one or two of your Hermione/Harry stories way back when. Very nice story thus far, thought I'd chime in with this chapter.

Interesting death of the Dementors, set about by political BS, sure to make Harry more reluctant to deal with politicains and let them use him like they have.

The Dementor story looks interesting, wish we heard more of it, but given the snake/parseltongue connection and the year 807, I'm assuming it is tied to the St Patrick tale of driving snakes from Ireland.
Dragonchampion1 chapter 32 . 2/11
Not your best work, but still enjoyable.
Nimbus2023 chapter 18 . 1/31
Check your wand at the door, that is litwrally the wizard version of a gun-free zone and we all know how effective those are.
Nimbus2023 chapter 17 . 1/31
Umbridge was sentenced to thirty-six years in prison and Hermione is upset because two charges didn't stick? That's the justice system in a nutshell, levy a bunch of charges at someone and hope something sticks.
2,745 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »