Reviews for Thank You Ms Bones
Books85 chapter 27 . 9/13
What? Was that the end of the Dark Lord? No... the tattoos would have faded instead of returning to black. Right? This ambiguity is a bit irritating. Yes, I know that ambiguity is the way of the world, but this is fantasy!

As always a well written, well paced narrative.
Books85 chapter 26 . 9/12
I am confused. I could have sworn that one of Rookwood's teams went to Crawley in the latest wave of DE attacks, but an attack on the Grangers was not mentioned here, but rather they were attacked earlier in the summer. Maybe this latest mention an artifact of editing?

Since we can't cut-and-paste from this website any more, I cannot give you the exact place.
Truly, this is a minor quibble.
Books85 chapter 22 . 9/12
Frankly I don't mind avoiding the horcurx hunt. Find them in the Black Family Vault. No problem!

I really admire your body of work. I can make stuff with my hands but not with words, and I admire your talent.

Thank you!
Books85 chapter 20 . 9/12
These are some very fast moving chapters here. If I still chewed my nails I would be doing so.

Thanks for sharing.
Books85 chapter 18 . 9/12
This is one of the most well paced battle scenes that I have ever read. Most excellently done.

I can't really say much more, since I am one of those squeamish types that takes a comfort break when things get too violent on TV. Just not my cuppa. However the situation will need to be resolved with violence. And I want to see how your story works out. ;-)
Niknakkitkat chapter 32 . 9/6
i loved reading this so thank you
the only major mistake i saw was slughorns age theres no way he could be 78 if you were going with the idea that he taught tom riddle since tommy boy is 70 in 1996 going by rowling timeline. if you were going by a different timeline though then ignore this
but again thank you for writing this and all the other fics you've written
lordamnesia chapter 32 . 8/11
This has always been one of my most favorite of your stories, one I've read half a dozen times. Thanks for the several hours of enjoyment I've gotten to spend reading your great works!
firedawg chapter 32 . 8/9
A brilliant story and most enjoyable. I love Hermione and felt sad that she couldn't have Harry, you are the author and I bow to your story line. This is one story that I will always enjoy re reading. Thanks again.
missgsmith51 chapter 32 . 7/26
I'm trying to imagine Riddle on the Knight Bus, the way Ern drives. It's just not realistic. Between Ern's driving and Stan's nonstop chatter, he'd have AK'd both Stan and Ern before they went two blocks! LOL!

So Ron never tried to escape? What a goofball!

I'm curious to know what ultimately happens to Hermione. I think Harry loved her, once, enough to be with her. Unfortunately, her love of authority and blind adherence to Dumbledore's rules during the summer before fifth year weakened those feelings. During the year, she seemed to believe he was exaggerating about Snape's Occlumency "training." Her absence the following summer, when Harry was grieving and vulnerable following Sirius's death, created a void that Susan was able to step into and fill. In general, Hermione may not have intended to make Harry feel mediocre, but I think she often did. Her almost pathological need to be better than everyone else often made her seem arrogant, on top of already being bossy and controlling.

Susan, on the other hand, had a gentler spirit. She made certain Harry knew she cared for him, and she always treated him with affection, respect, and gentle humor. I think being with her would have had a healing effect on Harry's wounded soul at a time when he needed it most. His summer, spent among people who valued him and truly came to love him for the truly special young man he was, changed Harry. He needed people, and for the first time, those around him wanted to help him rather than use him or control him. They all became his family, and he blossomed among them.

This was a really good story, and you are quite talented. Thanks for sharing your gifts with us.
missgsmith51 chapter 31 . 7/26
Poppy looked at Harry's smoking vest and asked, "The usual?" OMG! I laughed so hard I nearly rolled off the bed. I guess those associated with Harry must be able to find humor in these situations, or they would go stark, raving mad.

I loved Moody's speech. Sometimes it takes a different perspective to help people see the truth of the situation. Like Moody, I'm curious to know just how many DEs are left. I'm glad he apprehended Skeeter. She is a disgusting piece of human waste. The woman has no moral compass at all and has ruined countless lives with her rampant lies.

Thank you for saving Neville, one of my favorite characters from the entire saga. I think it's perfect that Freedom helped save him. I'm still curious to know why Harry hasn't sent her or a house elf to search for Ron. They can usually find people, even if they can't slip through the wards.

Were Skeeter and Umbridge sent through the Veil?
missgsmith51 chapter 30 . 7/26
Well, that was one he** of a night for the good guys. However, it sounds like they finally took out a significant number of the DEs ... using Muggle technology.

I hope Harry is okay. Surely he is running out of luck. If he were a cat, I think his nine lives would have been used up ages ago. I just hope Freedom was able to get him and Amelia to help in time.

It looks like Michelle may have met her own "someone special" in Charlie. I hope so, because he's definitely a good guy. It sounds like Arthur might have bought it, unfortunately, but I hope not. I'm not sure Molly could survive the loss of both him and Ron. Then again, perhaps Ron will return, eventually, unharmed. Thus far, he seems to be okay, which must be a first for any DE prisoner.
missgsmith51 chapter 28 . 7/26
"Flitwick nodded at Harry's words. Potter had such a good attitude and was very easy to work with." Snape is probably rolling over in his grave at that thought!

... Flitwick looked carefully at Harry and observed, "It looks like your head wound is fully healed. Is there any lasting pain?"

Harry replied, "No. Poppy did a great job, as always." He had a pensive look on his face for a few seconds and added, "In fact, I haven't felt in pain in my scar since I'd woken up."

Does this mean that Riddle is well and truly dead or that Harry's Horcrux has been destroyed?
missgsmith51 chapter 27 . 7/26
I kept wondering when or if Harry would happen upon Riddle, and whether he would realize who it was or if he would think he had just found a harmless (to him) snake. So ... How long until Harry is discovered? Will the DEs be able to apparate directly to where he is? If do, I hope Freedom is tuned into what is happening to him.

Well, Pansy's trial should be interesting. I wonder what Molly intends to pull.
missgsmith51 chapter 26 . 7/26
I hope Hermione doesn't get into trouble for opening her mouth and getting involved in things that aren't her concern. I can see her and Molly guilting Harry into raiding the house where Ron is being held. Of course, she would lose the privilege of chewing him out royally, if it was her idea he followed. Honestly, I think this has disaster (for Harry, anyway) written all over it.
missgsmith51 chapter 25 . 7/26
I keep wondering how Ron would react to the notoriety currently surrounding Harry. Would he think Harry deserved the good things coming his way - especially since most had been preceded by horrible things - or would he be jealous and vindictive?

I think these little raids Rookwood is planning and authorizing are harder to defend against, since it is impossible to know where they are going to strike next. Trying to ambush the DEs is like trying to find needles in a haystack the size of Britain. I can't see how the Ministry can succeed in defending against them. Merlin help them.
2,371 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »