Reviews for Thank You Ms Bones
Baby Huey chapter 18 . 5/8
okay, I think that "K" means killed, "E" means escaped, and I am pretty sure that "W" means wounded. But what the heck does the "V" stand for in the tally?
Baby Huey chapter 1 . 5/6
"Have you met Miss Bones?" someone said as we shook hands
She was just Miss Bones to me

I sing this in my head every time I read a Harry/Susan Story
Majerus chapter 32 . 4/26
One of my favorite things about your stories is that I have always felt that they finished well.
This is certainly no exception :-)
I appreciate all of the time and effort that you put into sharing your talent, thanks once again for writing.
Majerus chapter 11 . 4/21
Still having a lot of fun with your story, really enjoying the different interactions and how you are maintaining a solid personality with Harry.
I'm really looking forward to how he handles some of the challenges I'm sure are coming his way in the very near future.
Thanks for writing.
Majerus chapter 8 . 4/20
What began with a bit of a slow start has turned into an incredibly entertaining tale. Thanks for writing this, I know it's been awhile, but still thank you for sharing your time and talent :-)
Majerus chapter 6 . 4/20
Nice job with the various climaxes - and anti-climax. Poor Molly (she of the encouraging Ginny to use love potions is less mourned than other characters would be).
I do hope they get word to Hermione and the rest of the Weasley's before they get the paper... of course those redheads are going to be a mess. I'm more sad for them than her, if that makes sense? :/
Now, how long do they let the world think one, or both of the supposed victims is dead?
Having a lot of fun!
Majerus chapter 5 . 4/20
Things are most definitely picking up and I'm very much enjoying your tale.
Majerus chapter 4 . 4/20
Fun stuff, lots going on and quite a few plot lines beginning that wonderful dance that leads to bigger - and usually, in your case, bloodier - things :D
Majerus chapter 2 . 4/19
*grins* at the "No Thanks" reference... a favorite of mine :)

Much more fun to read ;)

Oh Severus, poor idiotic target that you are... I do look forward to your utter annihilation. Also, any chance that we could see the Toad meet her grisly just reward? Yes, I know I'm being silly as it's a 9 yr old fic, but hey, I miss harassing you.
Majerus chapter 1 . 4/19
First, I love the disclaimers, really gave me a giggle.
There is a bit of a workmanlike quality to the story but that's not bad, just more efficient than necessarily entertaining. I'm assuming that the pace will slow to more storytelling and less information dissemination ;)
torlan2003 chapter 31 . 4/7
Great story, this is one of the stories that that read again and again. Thank you for taking the time to write. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
dumdoc chapter 32 . 3/25
I liked the story; it was well developed and well written. I do wish authors notes and rambling could be deleted as they are years old and generally somewhat juvenile. I do not mean them only for this author, but for ALL the works published here.
Jimbocous chapter 30 . 3/19
Thanks for a great (re(re))read!
G Fawkes chapter 32 . 3/4
Ahhhh! And done, again. The new stuff just never is as good as the classics. I already re-read ALL of Robst. Might as well re-do youts too.

Thanks!
G Fawkes chapter 31 . 3/4
Man, I must be whipping through too many fics, too fast. I could have sworn that 'the old vulture' Lady Longbottom, was killed off- way back earlier in the book. I probably got my fics mixed.
I am no fan of Ronald Weasley, so I won't even attempt to sound sincere at his implied doom. It would only sound forced.
2,417 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »