Reviews for Thank You Ms Bones
BadAZKenB chapter 32 . 6/20/2021
As I was reading this again, and the Riddle to snake animagus form was revealed, I wondered about his "end."
I remembered a story about a random muggle lorry driver feeling a large bump as if running over a thick cable or branch in the road. I briefly thought it could've been this story. Either way, Riddle got what he deserved.
Good story.
This is a paradox chapter 2 . 5/6/2021
Vacationing in Serbia in the mid 90's is certainly a choice. Apparently Hermione and her parents are true Gryffindors.
sonotawriter chapter 32 . 4/28/2021
Great story I enjoyed it very much
LadyJaeza chapter 32 . 4/14/2021
Enjoyed the story. (I always enjoy your stories!) Only one question. Why did Harry never ask Freedom to help him find Ron. The phoenix certainly helped with everyone else. That thought has bugged me for every chapter since Ron was taken. :(

Anyway, thanks for the story.
potterpalspranks chapter 32 . 3/31/2021
The story is an interesting one. I enjoyed the use of the Phoenix here especially after what happened with Brigid. The idea of bounties was great. I stopped trying to track who was getting paid what and if all the bounties paid out were still under the 16 million slush fund or not. I just assumed it was. I don't know how I feel about the end of chapter conversations with McGonagall. Maybe because I come to these pieces of completed works instead of WIPs released a chapter at a time the conversations seem unnecessary, but as you stick to them seemed to be fun to write. That said I do prefer them to the direct authors notes at the end of each chapter others use, and you used at the end. I wish Hermione all the best at Oxford and hope she finds someone(s) who challenges her, stimulate her, and makes her feel special. Even if it isn't Harry Potter. Given how this one went a bit more crass. I want to say anytime a/both Bones characters are playing a prominent role in a story I do appreciate finding out the answer to the question for at least 1 of the Bones ladies. Who will bone Bones?
potterpalspranks chapter 11 . 3/30/2021
You had already established that the only tax levied was a sales tax. Everyone's wages, bonuses, etc. would therefore be tax free. I mean you could try and arguing the ministry was buying services from independent contractors. As these ICs were their own bosses/company, therefore any service (capturing death eaters) the ministry paid for would actually be subject to the sales tax unless excluded like this bounty is. This hasn't been established in this story and I would not agree with this argument unless it was written in the story/tax code specifically. These bounty recipients if not already ministry employees are more part time employees working solely on commissions. Also especially for Tonks this would be a bonus to regular salary from the ministry and therefore tax free as it most certainly isn't a sales tax. I wouldn't spend the time to write this except in earlier chapters you already said only a sales tax. Tonks should not be surprised that all 50,000 is tax free. I don't care if 'tax free' is a common colloquial for getting to keep it all. I do not approve because you have established earlier how funds are raised.
potterpalspranks chapter 1 . 3/30/2021
Dark Lord, evil wizard, He-who-must-not-be-named, all you needed was a You-Know-Who, and you would of had complete list of nom de plume for the big bad in one paragraph.
AQUA FIRE PHOENIX chapter 1 . 3/21/2021
Awesome.
I kind of missed First month of Harry being a professor
potterlegend93 chapter 28 . 3/13/2021
I don't know if you still read the reviews for this story, but is there a chapter missing or did you intentionally time skip the first month of school. I was interested to see how everyone reacted to having harry as a teacher, but that didnt happen. I enjoyed reading because of how action packed it was, but I thought the summer would never end. Then, after stretching two months through 27 chapters, you skipped over the first month of school. Why? It seemed like a pretty important part of the story.
Royslady51 chapter 8 . 2/26/2021
Detention with Hagrid while Rubeus is giving new-hatched physicals to Agragog's most recent clutch...
jimmy.oz chapter 32 . 1/29/2021
Pretty good story even though I sometimes felt that harry should have had both susan and hermione. Have to agree about the part on ron and that he could have just tried to at least break out especially when he realized no one was coming to feed him.
x-kid11 chapter 12 . 1/13/2021
I really like the end of parts of each section like when it says that Naricssa starts a new life in Italy. Short and sweet and i think it’s a great writing technique
EdTheBeast chapter 32 . 1/10/2021
Old Crow is a great story teller. I don;t care for the "old crow scribe" bit. But the story was a must read no Horcrux or Deathly Hallows. So enjoy, it is more PG-13 than teen.
Agelmar101 chapter 18 . 12/28/2020
Ok, did I miss something in all the action? How did the 9 Death-Eaters on trial have wands?

Still enjoying the story, through the American grammar at times grates on this Brit :)
Blunacy14 chapter 32 . 12/20/2020
I do love reading your stories, probably too much with all the work I should be doing! This is the second time I’ve read this story and it was just as enjoyable as the first with great characters and plot! I also love the character of the notes at the bottom and the great recommendations! Please keep up the great work on all you other stories that are still to come!
2,746 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »