Reviews for Thank You Ms Bones
Goose chapter 32 . 12/9/2020
Garbage ass bashfic.
christjp05 chapter 32 . 11/12/2020
I like this story. It may be one of my favorites. Not terribly graphic in either violence or sexuality but enough implied that you can picture everything. Tone is good and character voice is well done. No character bashing but people are brought lower due to bad choices and see their errors. Well written. Thank you.
hdres chapter 21 . 11/10/2020
I am really enjoying your story and the battles that everyone is involved in fighting. I like the multiple views and the way you cut from scene to scene. I also like the more engaged Minister, taking the fight to Riddle. Thank you for sharing your story.
hdres chapter 6 . 11/9/2020
Very exciting chapter. You managed to juggle all the differing points of view so that the a tension built and built. The involvement of Susan and Amelia is logical and believable in the context of the story. Thank you for sharing your story
rowenasheir chapter 32 . 11/6/2020
Poor Ron always expecting Harry to rescue him and then stab him in the back again!
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 32 . 10/23/2020
Great story! Thanks for sharing!
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 32 . 10/19/2020
I think it was a great story.
The stories of Harry being a teacher are my favorites (something I hated about HB is Harry not continuing with AD)
We read
Kira
PGHammer chapter 3 . 10/13/2020
Pomona Sprout (in this fic) apparently spends time in the Muggle world - such swimwear is NOT that uncommon at that particular time - in either Europe or the US; surprising, neither are "board shorts" - an import from the US.
Clark959 chapter 32 . 10/14/2020
Enjoyed the story and the drama. Realistic view of not everyone living, its war.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 9 . 10/11/2020
Very good story.
A little sorry for Dudley.
Good reflexes from Harry.
I like that Harry was declared an adult.
Two less Malfoys pestering